Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2003 Porsche 911 Turbo, 6-speed, 59k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2016, 08:46 AM
NTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond repute
2003 Porsche 911 Turbo, 6-speed, 59k miles

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $39500
Mileage: 59000
Color: Slate Gray Metalic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-ON
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

This is one of the hardest things I have had to do but my baby is up for sale.

I am in Canada (Ottawa Ontario) but have sold cars to buyers in the US before and it is a very easy process. This car is originally a US car and was sold new from Champion Porsche if I remember correctly.

I am a very honest seller andwill provide all the information I can.

I have owned the car for about 4trouble free years. Car has been VERY reliable.

I bought the car stock and havemade the following modifications:

K24/20G Billet Turbos
1.2bar tune (can be increased totake advantage of the K24/20G turbos)
70lbs/hr injectors
1.0bar Waste Gates
Stage 3 Clutch Masters Clutch
Replica GT2 rear deck Lid
Stock modified exhuast (2 of the 4 cats removed and bypass mod done)
20" wheels

Just before storingit for the winter I did the following maintenance...

Changed Front Diff Fluid
Changed Transmission Fluid
New Spark Plugs
New OEM Coils
New Air Filter
New OEM MAF

Here is all the infoa buyer would want to know...

The car has a couple of minor incedents (both prior to me owning it). The first was VERY slight damage to I think the front fender (no dent just ascratch that required painting) and the second was a minor hit from the rear. Iwas shown pictures and essentially there were scrapes on the rear bumperettes,the right rear tail light was cracked and the bottom right corner of the hatchwas bent in a bit (not an issue given it now has the GT2 style decklid althoughyou couldn’t tell on the stock decklid anyway). The rear bumper wasnt even damaged and needed no paintrepair. The claim was higher than the work because they pulled some insurancecrap to make money. I only learnt this after I bought it and had the carchecked out when I found out about it and everything checked out.

Last year I had the car painted due to rock chips. Rather than just paint the hood Idecided to invest on painting the entire thing to make sure it looks perfect.The shop that did the work is known for doing high-end cars and I get all mytoys done by them.

The headlights and front bumper have clear shield installed to protect them.

I would givethe exterior a 9 out of 10.

The Interior is infantastic condition as well. I would say 9 out of 10 as well.

I wax the car everyyear and also clean and condition the interior leather once a year as well. I onlyclean/wash by hand and use high end rags, soap, wax, leather care, etc.

The tires are 2summers old and still have lots of life on them.

The car is always stored and parked indoors.

I am asking $39,500 (USD) OBO. The buyer can either pick it up and take it over themselves or we can arrage for it to be shipped at the buyers expense of course.

Pictures in the next post...

Last edited by NTIMD8; 01-19-2016 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:12 AM
NTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW,I actually teared up a bit posting these. lol Hope she finds a loving home!

Exterior Pics. (Some with stock decklid and some with new)

Pic to show condition of interior...

Pic of the wheels...

Pics to show condition of paint...

Last edited by NTIMD8; 01-19-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:40 PM
timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !
Nice no wonder ur upset

Old 01-19-2016, 07:00 PM
JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !
Tim, If only we could get cars like this at these crazy low prices .

OP Feeling your pain, GLW the sale.

Old 01-20-2016, 01:52 AM
timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !timccloud Is a GOD !
I know what you mean Jimbo 107k i paid for mine 5 years ago to the day. Least they maintain there value down here

Old 01-20-2016, 04:26 AM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
what they cost nearly double for you guys w the exchange rate?
that would make me ill but THIS!?

NTMID8: this is a momentary bilp in your life, you WILL bounce back and the next time/car/boat/plane/toy will be BETTER if you want it to be!

remember this. a mere and temporary setback that wont even be remembered as badly in the cpl years as it does now.
i know what you're going thru .. hang in there. remember. its a blip. GLWS! ( not that you'll need it. the price is a steal..) car is GORGEOUS!

best... m-02x50

Old 01-20-2016, 04:55 AM
its called Australia Tax bro

If you want nice things down under you have to pay stupid taxes so the government can pay the welfare dole bludgers.

Old 01-20-2016, 06:46 AM

Thanks everyone! It’s unfortunate that I have to sell but I’m doing it tohelp Family and that is by far the right thing to do. I have been blessed and still have a lot tobe thankful for (including toys) so I’m staying positive and as you guys pointed out this is jump a bump in lifes road.

I have lusted for a Porsche since I was a kidso one things for sure… I will own another one when the time is right. J

Old 01-20-2016, 06:52 AM
rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !
Car looks great, are mishaps on carfax?

Old 01-20-2016, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by rmc1148
Car looks great, are mishaps on carfax?
Thanks! I'm not sure. I just posted the car on ebay and you get a free autocheck report and they dont show up on it.

Last edited by NTIMD8; 01-20-2016 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-21-2016, 11:09 AM
For anyone who is inetrested. The car is also on ebay and it has an AutoCheck history report that you can look at. Here is the item number

Item # 201507752968

Old 01-21-2016, 07:45 PM
Sold! I'm pretty saddened but the guy who bought it sounds like a great guy. Makes it easier knowing she is going to a good home.

Old 01-26-2016, 12:16 PM
Royaldetail is on a distinguished road
Very interested

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.