Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 Ferrari F430 Spider F1 Red/Tan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 03:53 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
2006 Ferrari F430 Spider F1 Red/Tan

Year: 2006
Make: Ferrari
Model: F430
Price: $115000
Mileage: 32000
Color: Rosso Corsa
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Putting my F430 up for sale. Moving to a 458 soon and seeing what it does privately vs trade-in. Asking $115k, as it sits, which is almost what I am seeing if I include the tax-break with trading it in, based on the offer I was given. I am a bit more motivated to sell privately, just because it will broaden my search for a new car as opposed to taking a car my dealer has in stock. So feel free to make an offer and I can consider it.

The car is not perfect cosmetically, but priced accordingly, and great for someone who intends to drive it! It has never been in an accident, has a clean Carfax, and has been maintained meticulously by Ferrari Long Island. I have every record and receipt with this car. Clean NY State title in hand, no funny business. Currently has 32,000 miles which is great for someone looking to drive the car. Not a garage queen by any means and has everything sorted.

Pros:

Major maintenance performed by Ferrari Long Island last year with a bill of over $20k. They literally replaced anything that either was worn, on its way out, or looked like it may need to be replaced anytime soon. Will find the invoice and list all the items in here. Off the top of my head they replaced all engine gaskets, variators, a/c compressor, some sensors, fluid flush, etc.

Recently (within the past couple months), they did another big $10k+ service including oil change, air filters, brake flush, coolant flush, F1 and E-Diff system flush, new brakes all around, new tires all around and the wheels powdercoated graphite grey, all new E-diff solenoids and sensors, updated F1 pump, and more. Literally 5 miles on these tires and brakes etc at the time of this posting. Took the car out to get these photos for the first time this year since this service over the winter.

Cons: (The only reasons why the car is priced so low)

Clutch has 50% remaining, will most likely need replacement in 1-2 years depending on how and how much you drive.

Small spot of clear-coat missing from passenger side fender (about 1 inch) from removing an old clear-bra. Hard to see unless you're up close and looking for it.

Drivers side seat bolster has some wear. Can have repaired for next owner, but never bothered me since I do drive the car a lot.

Passenger side airbag leather is starting to retract, which seems to happen on all of them.

I can have all of these issues addressed prior to selling if a buyer prefers. I just do not want to "cover up" anything, as the car has currently never had paint work, leather work, etc. The car is priced accordingly with all of these "cons" factored in.

Specs of the car:

Rosso Corsa with Tan interior
Power Daytona seats with Red piping
Red stitching all over
Full Carbon Fiber dash and center console trim
Yellow tach
Red carpets (very rare option)
Tire pressure monitoring
Battery tender hookup

2 keys, all books, manuals, tool kit, etc included.

If interested, contact me on here or leave your number/email and we can discuss further.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00670.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	443170   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00685.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	443171   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00716.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	443172   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00729.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	443173   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00750.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	443175  

Last edited by Cscat; 03-20-2016 at 04:14 PM.