Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2011 Mazda 3 "S" Sport Sedan in Northern Virginia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 05:40 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
SOLD: 2011 Mazda 3 "S" Sport Sedan in Northern Virginia

Year: 2011
Make: Mazda
Model: Mazda3
Price: $8350
Mileage: 56000
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Purchased new for my daughter who now lives in Wash DC and has no need for a car. Clean Car Fax, never any accidents or paint work. Original Owner. All maintenance up to date and everything works, no surprises. 56K miles. This is the "S" sport model which has a larger engine and more equipment than the smaller "I" models. Has all the safety equipment you want for a young driver, and Mazdas are inexpensive to operate and reliable. Automatic Transmission, Power Sunroof, Bose Stereo and Bluetooth connection. 6-disc CD player. There are a few cosmetic flaws as you can see in the photos, only the passenger rocker panel and rear bumper cover, and some road rash on the wheels. Tires are in great shape, recent Wash DC inspection passed. Clear title in hand, no liens on car. Both keys and owner's manual included.

I have this on Wash DC Craigslist for $ 9,250 because....well, its Craigslist. Forum Price $ 8,350 (no dicker - that's bottom line). I've been on 6-Speed a long time, with a good rep, so when I say its right and solid, you can take it to the bank. We own two Mazda3's, I like these cars - built like tanks and the safety systems you want for young drivers. - Duane C

Last edited by drcollie; 03-29-2016 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:59 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
These are great cars, and this seems very cheaply priced! My daughter has one, literally zero issues other than scheduled maintenance since she has owned it. Glws.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:54 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. We have (2) Mazda3's, my son has a hatchback model. Only non-maintenance expense on this white one was replacement of the Bose Amplifier this past summer. Other than that - just gas, oil, filters and tires.