Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2003 911 turbo Silver/Black 6spd 33k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 03:11 PM
CTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond repute
***Sold*** 2003 911 turbo Silver/Black 6spd 33k miles

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $49500
Mileage: 33000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

It's been a long process, but I've decided a 997tt is something I can no longer live without!
This car has been a great car, and has been under warranty most of the time I've owned it, so you can bet that anything that was wrong with the car got fixed.

The tires have less than 1500 miles on them and are less than 2 months old.

I bought the car in Jan of 2014 with only 13000 miles on it and have driven the car mostly on sunny days, although it has seen a dreaded rain drop or two. I would call say it is in VERY good shape, but it does have some small marks in the paint from the terrible Missouri roads.
The supple interior is in fantastic shape. I pride myself on making sure not to slide down the bolster when I get in or out of the car, and I'm not afraid to make a passenger mad by telling them to be careful when getting in or out.

This car doesn't have a ton of options, but for me, it has the right options.
supple leather
rear wiper
colored wheel crest
Arctic silver
6 speed manual
Bose
Heated seats
6 disc CD
Oil changed every 5000 miles or less
Marksi 1.0 bar tune from 911tuning and the handheld
Kline exhaust

There has never been any paint work on the car.

Now for the not so awesome:
The windshield is pitted and drives me crazy when looking into the sun.
There are some stone chips on the front of the car (there is a clear bra), and behind the rear wheels.
The rear view mirror is doing some weird thing where it looks like the mirror is melting, but I have a new mirror that I was going to install when I replaced the windshield.
I think that's about it, but I will post up anything else, good or bad, that I can think of.
Also,
I'll take some better pictures this weekend and post them up. These 1st pics DO NOT do the car justice, but I had them from about a month ago (the first time I decided not to sell it) and wanted to post something initially.

Pre-purchase inspections welcome.
I can accommodate shipping, but would rather you set it up. Actually, I'd rather see you fly and drive...

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0434.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	444355   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0430 (1).JPG
Views:	95
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	444356   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0433.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	444357  

Last edited by CTDan; 05-17-2016 at 04:13 PM. Reason: itme sold
Old 03-31-2016, 01:16 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Nice car treated well by it's owner with lots of **** TLC. Ask me how I know
GLWS bud! Wish we could keep em all right!

Old 03-31-2016, 02:26 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Does the car come with the nickel in the seat?

Old 03-31-2016, 03:17 PM
CTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mkzhang
Does the car come with the nickel in the seat?

In my defense, I did say that the pictures were terrible!!
I will get better pictures of the car this weekend and make sure there's no spare change or clothes in the interior.

Old 03-31-2016, 03:21 PM
And... Yes. If it's in the car at the time of sale it's included in the sale.

I think there's a dime or two under the seat if that pushes anyone off the fence.

Old 03-31-2016, 03:22 PM
Also, the car in my avatar is a 2002 that I had years ago.
This one has had no track time (at least while I've owned it, and I seriously doubt it had any track time before I owned it).

Old 03-31-2016, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Nice car treated well by it's owner with lots of **** TLC. Ask me how I know
GLWS bud! Wish we could keep em all right!
Thanks for the kind words Sam.... Sorry about the whole being picky thing!

Old 03-31-2016, 04:08 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Honestly meant it in the best and understanding way. I am the same. Hey buyer wins!

Old 04-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Former Vendor
Hey Dan,
Can you pm me some better pics? I have a gentleman who may be interested and can put it on our site too.

Old 04-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Hey Dan,
Can you pm me some better pics? I have a gentleman who may be interested and can put it on our site too.
Absolutely! Thanks Sam, once again, you're the best.

Old 04-15-2016, 08:04 AM
Its taken a while, but I finally have some better pictures.

Name:	IMG_5503.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	3.42 MB
ID:	445766   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5488.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	445767   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5489.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	445768   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5490.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	445769  
Old 04-15-2016, 09:21 AM
And a few more...

Name:	IMG_5492.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	445782   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5493.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	445783   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5498.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	445784   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5510.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	445785  
Old 04-15-2016, 09:25 AM
and more yet...

Name:	IMG_5500.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	445786   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5516.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	445787   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5521.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	445788  
Old 04-18-2016, 07:12 AM
Steve Miller is on a distinguished road
Old 08-30-2016, 07:06 PM
jylee01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi is this car still available?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2003 911 turbo Silver/Black 6spd 33k miles