Model: 911
Price: $45000
Mileage: 48000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

So here's the deal. I have a very nice black on black 2001 Porsche 911 Turbo six speed car. I am about to turn it into a full-blown race car and thought if somebody was interested I might be better off trading for their high mileage automatic TipTronic car.

My car has aftermarket suspension and body kit, I would gladly transfer somebody's stock body kit and suspension onto my car.

There is no catch here, it's just that I would rather have an automatic, and I thought maybe if somebody had a white automatic that would be perfect. Higher mileage is no big deal because I'm putting a completely new drivetrain into the car.

So let me know if any of you have a preferably white line 11 Turbo with an automatic they would like to trade.

Attached Images  

Last edited by nitrorocket; 04-10-2016 at 05:30 AM.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:37 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
What are the details on your car?
What's the full list of mods?
Color and interior options?
You had the motor out of this car, is it back in and all properly operational? did you pin the coolant pipes when it was out?
Any more pics of it, interior and exterior?

I'm just over in the twin cities, serious cash buyer. Thanks
Aj

Old 04-09-2016, 09:53 PM
nitrorocket is on a distinguished road
Well, I want to keep my mods, and I assume somebody else with an automatic car that may want to trade, also has some mods, I will handle all swapping of any modifications.

The motor is sitting out of the car until I decide what to do with it, but it only takes a few hours to pop it back in. If somebody wants to work out a trade, we can work things out like stock clutch or triple desk and things like that, I could trade the car with an ERP performance clutch and a numeric shifter.

I could also pin the coolant pipes. I would also trade the car as a roller for somebody else's roller as long as they have the TipTronic transmission.

There are many variables both ways that can be discussed and agreed on for a trade option.

And like I said, I don't care how many miles are on the other car because the car will end up being highly modified anyway.

Last edited by nitrorocket; 04-10-2016 at 05:32 AM.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:55 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Ok so you really don't want to sell it then. Good luck with trading.

Old 04-10-2016, 05:20 PM
ramman5600 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nitrorocket
So here's the deal. I have a very nice black on black 2001 Porsche 911 Turbo six speed car. I am about to turn it into a full-blown race car and thought if somebody was interested I might be better off trading for their high mileage automatic TipTronic car.

My car has aftermarket suspension and body kit, I would gladly transfer somebody's stock body kit and suspension onto my car.

There is no catch here, it's just that I would rather have an automatic, and I thought maybe if somebody had a white automatic that would be perfect. Higher mileage is no big deal because I'm putting a completely new drivetrain into the car.

So let me know if any of you have a preferably white line 11 Turbo with an automatic they would like to trade.
PM me. I have a 2002 74k miles tiptronic that is modified and just had a 1000 hp tip build completed. I'm located in michigan.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:17 AM
nitrorocket is on a distinguished road
Still looking for trades guys... I would do a straight trade(minus any mod swapping). I would handle the swapping of all the modifications.

This is a low mile black on black 6 speed car. Id like something similar, just automatic.