Model: GT-R
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: Any
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I'm located in central Wisconsin so the closer you are to me the better. Please PM me for my cell # as text works best for me. I'm looking to spend somewhere in the lower 50s for a well-cared for 2009+ GTR. I don't like to play the offer-me-and-I-will-counter-offer-you game so please simply give me your final bottom dollar price.

Mileage isn't important as long as you have supporting documentation for the maintenance to-date. My color preference in order is grey/titanium, white, silver, red. I'm not too interested in black unless your GTR is special and then I will overlook the color.

I don't mind tasteful/useful mods that were installed correctly. Interior mods are a huge plus with me. I prefer windows tinted, after-market wheels, and suspension mods if possible. The less maintenance I have to do once your GTR is in my possession the better!

Financing and cash all set to go with PenFed Credit Union. I've got 60 days to find a GTR before I have to renew. I'm looking for a turn-key GTR with a solid maintenance history. I will use my GTR as a daily driver through the seasons including winter.

Please be ready and willing to provide high-resolution pictures, hd video, and 30-60 minutes for me to ask a lot of questions based on the pictures and video. My preference is not to fly out to you to drive the GTR back home but for the right car and price, I'll make the exception so the closer you are to me the better! Thanks for looking, let me know what you have!

Old 04-13-2016, 09:44 AM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
Have just what you're looking for, but on opposite side of the country. Good luck!

Old 04-13-2016, 05:40 PM
dssov is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cscat
Have just what you're looking for, but on opposite side of the country. Good luck!
Humor me, if we can strike a good deal, I won't hesitate to jump on a plane and fly out as long as the GTR can make it back home

PM'd you...

Old 04-14-2016, 06:45 PM
black_120 is on a distinguished road
I'd also suggest going to the GTR Life forums. I had saw a 2010 a few weeks ago for $53k.

Old 04-15-2016, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by black_120
I'd also suggest going to the GTR Life forums. I had saw a 2010 a few weeks ago for $53k.
Yep, actively watching that forum too. I think I may have found my GTR... purchase is in motion but not set in stone.

Old 04-24-2016, 03:17 PM
Thank you all, got my GTR!