Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2001 Porsche Carrera 4 Cabriolet For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
2001 Porsche Carrera 4 Cabriolet For Sale

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $29999
Mileage: 30200
Color: Seal Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

"this for sale for a friend has approval from GT3 Chuck"

I am posting this thread for a dear friend who does not participate on the forums. The car is located in Northern Westchester County, NY and only driven in nice weather. I am copy and pasting his eBay ad as I don't want to disturb his description.

2001 Seal Grey 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet **Factory Sport Package**

Like new condition/always garaged -- 30,200 miles ... Factory Aero-kit with Rear Spoiler.. Factory sport seats and Factory sport wheels (larger size) .. Upgraded center dash with CUSTOM LEATHER TRIM AROUND STEREO.. Kenwood touch screen CD/DVD/MP3/Bluetooth/Ipod connect.. Sport exhaust system installed, sounds like what a Porsche should sound like .. Retractable stealth front plate (remote motorized) Soft top like new .. Soft top window is stitched in, not glued-- COMMON PROBLEM : factory cabriolet rear windows have problems falling out due to glue coming undone-- Also Comes with hardtop--.... New full clutch assembly installed 4/2016 (clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, flywheel, RMS) .. Just serviced oil and fluids...When clutch was done, they also replaced the coolant reserve tank which is another item that is common for replacement on the 911, also new MAF sensor and coil pack .. I have receipts of purchased parts and install ... Car drives and feels new .. Car needs NOTHING ... Still have the original window sticker ... I bought the car from a family member and I owned the car since 2010.. I was the one that did all the upgrades ... The wheels were plastic dipped black .. The original rim color is silver and the plastic dip can be removed if you prefer... I really love the car and hate to let it go but I have three children and honestly just don't have the time to drive it anymore. I did everything that needs to be done to this car and it needs absolutely nothing... Feel free to message me with any questions concerning the car or want more pics. I also have the Carfax for the car and will email upon request.

For those that don't know - **This car is equipped with AWD** -- NOT RWD -- The handling of this car is unsurpassed. (been asked this question a few times already)
The vehicle is currently listed on Ebay with some additional pictures and the auction number is 272290874133
If there is any interest, his name is Mike and he can be reached at (914)414-8066. You can also PM and I will answer any questions. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images        
Old 07-02-2016, 09:20 AM
M3 Mike has much to be proud ofM3 Mike has much to be proud ofM3 Mike has much to be proud ofM3 Mike has much to be proud ofM3 Mike has much to be proud ofM3 Mike has much to be proud ofM3 Mike has much to be proud ofM3 Mike has much to be proud of
The pictures are very blurry
Think you need to repost them

Old 07-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Wow you are right. I copied the pics off of eBay so maybe that is why. I will have him send me the pics and repost asap. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.