Model: Challenger
Price: $840
Mileage: 3000
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey guys ! I just put my car on swapalease and pasting the info below in case anyone is interested. This car is fast and loud and awesome ! The car and myself are located in California ( silicon valley area)

Months left on lease: 19
Monthly Payment: 840.00
Mileage allowance: 1,105 per month

Here is the link to the swapalease listing (mods: if not allowed to post link, please remove)
http://www.swapalease.com/lease/deta...?salid=1035208

Loaded Bright White SRT 392 2dr Coupe w/Twin Silver Center Stripes! Nonsmoker in excellent condition! with 485HP This awesome car still smells new and hasn't even had its 1st oil change yet ! I put a significantly large amount of money as a down payment and spent hours at the dealership, in order to get a short term lease with a mileage allowance of 12,000 per year and a low monthly payment. I am not asking for any down payment from you. I will even pay any required lease transfer fee's to US Bank. So literally all you need to do is pay the monthly payments. At the end of the lease you have the option to either purchase the car for $35,000 or return the car to any Dodge/Chrysler dealership and simply walk away. Featuring: --- 6 Speed manual transmission --- Technology Group [Adaptive speed control; Automatic high beam headlamp control; Forward Collision Warning; Rain sensitive windshield wipers] --- Power Sunroof --- Navigation with real time, live traffic updates --- Bluetooth connectivity --- Rear back up camera with driver assist --- Blind spot assist --- SRT performance settings with street, sport, and track options. --- Launch control and SRT performance pages --- 275/40ZR20 P Zero Summer Tires [275/40ZR20 Pirelli brand tires] --- Twin Silver Center Stripes --- This SRT 392 is fully loaded and has ALL available packages and options! --- Other Equipment includes Brembo brakes (six-piston fronts), forged alloy wheels, a special air intake, a high-performance adaptive suspension, sportier power steering settings, upgraded leather upholstery, extra vehicle information in the trip computer and the 18-speaker Harman Kardon sound system, bi-xenon headlights, rear parking sensors, power-folding mirrors, a blind-spot warning system, rear cross-path warning & MORE! Feel free to send me an email or give me a call. I am happy to discuss ! ace454pilot@gmail.com

Attached Images