Model: Cayman
Price: $31000
Mileage: 46000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am the third owner. Never been in an accident. It has always been a California car. It has always been garaged. I primarily used it on the weekends for longer trips, didn't use it to commute. Took one trip to Tahoe in the summer, and many smaller trips to Napa, nearby wine regions and up and down PCH. I purchased it in September of 2014 and since then, I have put 7k miles on it in nearly two years. I bought it with 39k miles and it just crossed 46k miles. I have many service records dating back to when the car was new. It has always been maintained well. In the time that I have owned it, nothing has broken or otherwise gone wrong. It has been extremely reliable and has not given me any headaches. I had a PPI performed when I purchased it and the report was excellent. When not driven, it is under a car cover in my garage. It is corner balanced and drives very smooth and straight. I took it to my Porsche mechanic to inspect again after I brought it home (it was purchased in LA) and he agreed it was clean. I told him to do whatever he needs to correct anything that is out of order and the only thing he did was change the oil, tighten a few bolts and said nothing else needs attention.

Stock Specs -
2007 Cayman S
46k miles - goes up slowly...
White exterior - clear bra helped protect the entire front, no dings anywhere, only a few small scratches on rear bumper about the size of a drop of water
Black interior - leather regularly conditioned and cleaned - no tears, rips or significant wrinkles
Bose sound system
Engine is all stock, never modded
Stock wheels will come with the car!! They are the stock wheels with 5 spokes found on the very last picture. I do have aftermarket wheels available, please see below.

Aftermarket -
Clear bra - still nearly invisible, no yellowing- entire hood, fenders, mirrors, and area just behind rear wheels
Side intake has been professionally painted black
Fog lights have been converted to modern LED lights - similar to 981 lights, stock lights included
H&R Street Performance Coilovers $2.2k (this is actually very comfortable on the street and has very little clearance issues)
Stock suspension included as part of sale if you want to go back to stock
*Optional* - 18" Volk TE37 wheels - $3k extra for this, no negotiating!

Recent maintenance -
Oil change - purchased from dealer (March 2016)
Brake fluid change - Stoptech brake fluid (March 2016)
New brake rotors all around (March 2016)
Brand new TPMS sensors all around (Jan 2016)
Tires - Michelin Super Sport - 235 & 265 - 4k miles
A lot more maintenance documented, nothing major has gone wrong though. Just standard scheduled maintenance.

Pros:
-No strange history of any kind, clean carfax, never been in any accident
-Front half of the car is in excellent condition because the clear bra has done a great job of protecting everything. Only a couple very small tears in the clear bra, but paint seems to be unaffected
- Nothing is broken or otherwise not working as designed

Cons:
A recent PPI showed that the CV boots have a small leak
At cold start, computer thinks tires are flat, lamp goes away after driving a couple blocks. This is a common problem, but it doesn't bother me much because the actual PSI is still displayed correctly.
Very small blemish on rear bumper, hard to get a pic of it, and can only really see in person up close

And now the whole reason you're here, the pics!!

And now the reason I'm selling: As you can see from the last pic, I don't have enough parking spaces!!

This is a very clean Cayman that has been taken care of. I am asking for $31k. Please come look at the car before throwing out offers.

Thanks for looking!

My name is Jason - 323 - eight-three-nine - 5729
Please email me for link to more high res pictures. These are all my original pictures of the actual car.
email: jason.g.fang (at) gmail