Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

'99 Nissan S15 Spec-R.
Registered and Titled in Texas

Full C-West GT Wide-body
Custom white with Blue Pearl Paint
Custom 19" Avant Garde Wheels 3 Piece Wheels
(Technica Bronze Face with Polished Bronze Lip)
Custom exhaust
Custom Front Mount Intercooler
GT2870 turbo upgrade
Nismo front and rear sways
HKS Coilovers
Custom Roll Rage
DVD Double Din with Navigation & Bluetooth
And much more!

This is a very rare find. Cant find many state legal and titled S15s, not to mention in such great condition. This car is registered and titled with the Texas DMV as a 1999 Nissan Silvia S15. The car is garage kept, never driven on track, only driven to shows, meets and occasional nice Sunday afternoons. I put less than 1,200 miles a year on the car. The car runs great. Ice cold A/C, smooth pull with the new turbo upgrade. Installed the GT2870 turbo upgrade a few months ago, still need to install a Power FC and bigger injectors and an aftermarket clutch to hold the power. Could easily get up to 400rwhp out of it without spending much money. I haven't dynode the car yet as it sits. The car is a joy to drive and I was planning to keep modding it, but it's time to let go. I never really get a chance to drive and enjoy the car that much. Figured I would sell to free up some cash. No rush to sell, but interested in reasonable offers. Listed my email below.
I just took some video and iPhone pics recently.

$36,000 obo. (STRICTLY NO TRADES and I don't finance lol)
Located in Dallas, TX
Contact me at NissanS15sale@gmail.com

Name:  IMG_3163_zpsg3wxp67y.jpg
Views: 1081
Size:  99.4 KB
Name:  IMG_3167_zpsy1r5ehdo.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  100.1 KB
Name:  IMG_3166_zpsv2xyovjp.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  107.4 KB
Name:  IMG_3170_zpsi87f3a5d.jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  105.3 KB
Name:  85B72E88-3834-4A7A-84EF-148A1C073E48_zpslaqfgggo.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  150.6 KB
Name:  635BF052-3C1E-4C77-8BEC-D52F86BF065C_zpszkoz79zt.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  107.9 KB
Name:  C8645CCD-812B-4123-8FA2-A89994508BB4_zpsvdfhsjey.jpg
Views: 801
Size:  118.1 KB

Last edited by status:one; 07-30-2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:32 AM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
very unique car! love the s15s. glws!

Old 07-30-2016, 09:04 AM
kchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond repute
what the ****... i love silvias... haha

Old 07-30-2016, 10:10 AM
TravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by status:one
Cant find many FULLY LEGAL and titled S15s,
You can't find any, including this one. This is a state legal car and not a federally legal car. It is absolutely subject to seizure from federal agencies. No Nissan S chassis car was brought in by a Registered Importer and no Nissan S chassis car is on the exemption list for show and display. Using language like "FULLY LEGAL" is very deceptive. It didn't work on the zilvia forums and it's not going to work here.

This is a very nice car, and if driven judiciously, there's very little chance that you're going to catch the eye of ICE. But it doesn't eliminate the risk of the car being seized and it would do you well to be upfront with that reality with any potential buyer.

Old 07-30-2016, 10:20 AM
awd> is on a distinguished road
Yep, not cool.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:21 AM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
legality aside, that is a looker for sure.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:30 AM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
I love all of these deceptive ads lately. Having watched a friend lose a 140k Land Rover a few months ago due to it being imported illegally makes me sick. This forum bust peoples ***** about such minor posts and comments I am suprised they allow this type of trash.

Old 07-30-2016, 12:08 PM
I have the car registered/Titled in the state
Of Texas as a 1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R. Any buyer can email me to attain a copy of the title for proof of legality.

The car is not Federally Legal because it was not a complete car when it was imported. The car was built ground up from the chassis by GS Motorsports when imported. The car was inspected, weighed by the Texas DMV for Titling.

NissanS15sale@gmail.com for more info! Cheers.

Old 07-30-2016, 01:02 PM
jjchiu is on a distinguished road
so what's the difference between state and federal? If you never drive the car outside of the state you are in, will the car be seize?

Old 07-30-2016, 01:12 PM
TravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of light
It's like marijuana. Some states have varying degrees of difficulty when it comes to registering cars. Just because a state makes it legal to do something doesn't mean that the feds aren't going to bust your *** for it. There are federal rules and regulations that have to do with a car being legal. If those aren't being met then there are no state boundaries which matter when the federal agencies want to enforce their rules.

Old 07-30-2016, 01:49 PM
awd> is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jjchiu
so what's the difference between state and federal? If you never drive the car outside of the state you are in, will the car be seize?

Yes, if the Feds come get it, which they can/could/potentially will.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by awd>
Yes, if the Feds come get it, which they can/could/potentially will.
This is especially an issue when/if the shop that modified it and brought it over on the boat gets audited or questioned about their property ending up on public streets. He's got stickers plastered all over it advertising who brought it in under "parts." I checked out their facebook page, and they specifically mention bringing over some S chassis cars, but as offroad/track vehicles. It's entirely possible that the owner of the S15 took it upon himself to get it state titled and that no other cars from https://www.facebook.com/GS-Motorspo...2311482153450/ are on the road illegally.

Judging by the way the company phrases stuff on their FB, I don't think they had a hand in getting this car on the street. I think you'd be pretty safe buying this car as long as you were very careful when you took it out. If you went to their website and found them showing off a ton of RHD Evos, Type Rs, R33s and 34s, that's a huge red flag stating that they're bringing over a ton of cars that don't conform to any set of standards. I almost bought an R33 GTR a few years ago from a dealership in Florida that was exactly like this. It was a great looking car at an amazing price point - a very fair 22k. Thing is, they were doing that with tons of different JDM models and ICE caught wind of it and shut them down. When they got shut down they had to fork over all the documents shows what cars they brought over and who they sold them to. Do you think those people got to keep their cars? I don't.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:33 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Good catch Travis

Old 07-31-2016, 06:26 PM
silverarrow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TravisM
This is especially an issue when/if the shop that modified it and brought it over on the boat gets audited or questioned about their property ending up on public streets. He's got stickers plastered all over it advertising who brought it in under "parts." I checked out their facebook page, and they specifically mention bringing over some S chassis cars, but as offroad/track vehicles. It's entirely possible that the owner of the S15 took it upon himself to get it state titled and that no other cars from https://www.facebook.com/GS-Motorspo...2311482153450/ are on the road illegally.

Judging by the way the company phrases stuff on their FB, I don't think they had a hand in getting this car on the street. I think you'd be pretty safe buying this car as long as you were very careful when you took it out. If you went to their website and found them showing off a ton of RHD Evos, Type Rs, R33s and 34s, that's a huge red flag stating that they're bringing over a ton of cars that don't conform to any set of standards. I almost bought an R33 GTR a few years ago from a dealership in Florida that was exactly like this. It was a great looking car at an amazing price point - a very fair 22k. Thing is, they were doing that with tons of different JDM models and ICE caught wind of it and shut them down. When they got shut down they had to fork over all the documents shows what cars they brought over and who they sold them to. Do you think those people got to keep their cars? I don't.

You have 9 post...just wondering if you just posted on this forum to comment on this car

Old 07-31-2016, 06:43 PM
I hawk this forum like a sonofa***** when I'm in the market to buy a car. I've pretty well settled on what I want, but I've had to deal with lots of sellers like the one for this thread. Guys sitting on shady cars that they think are a goldmine. It's pretty frustrating. For what it's worth, I joined about 4 years ago.