Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2013 Ford Mustang GT - Track Pack, Recaro Seats, Boss Intake Manifold

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 04:27 PM
TravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of light
2013 Ford Mustang GT - Track Pack, Recaro Seats, Boss Intake Manifold

Year: 2013
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $24000
Mileage: 52000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello, 6speed. I'm offering up my 2013 Mustang GT at what I hope is a reasonable price to get it moved quickly. I'm the second owner. I purchased it on ebay from a Chrysler dealership in Scottsdale. The first owner put 53 miles on it. I'm guessing he couldn't fit in the seats.

I purchased it with the intention of having a track day car that was also good fun on the highway. The track pack includes extra cooling for the transmission and oil, brembo brakes, and a 3.73 rear end and torsen LSD. All are standard on the Boss 302. It comes with the technology package which I personally think should be standard on every mustang except a stripped out car that doesn't even come with AC, but alas. It has the bluetooth, steering wheel controls, and backup notification. It also has the fantastic recaro seats from the Boss 302, minus the Boss stitching.

After putting 15k miles on it, I added a Boss 302 intake manifold, BBK headers, BBK X pipe, Roush mufflers, and an Airraid carbon CAI. These were all installed and the car was tuned at Triangle Speed Shop in SE Texas. They have an exceptional reputation with Mustangs.

The following 37k miles I have put on the car have been wonderful. I have not had any mechanical failures and the car runs as if it were stock. For those unfamiliar, the Boss IM sacrifices a good amount of low end torque for a wonderful plateau of power after 5500 RPM. It holds max HP from there to about 7800, as apposed to stock where it builds, peaks, and falls off around 6500. The acceleration characteristics are an absolute joy. It's currently sitting on Boss replica rims with a staggered setup. I have two of the original wheels that can come with it with tires on them. One has about 10% tread left, the other about 80%. The tires it currently sits on need to be replaced soon. I am more than happy to do this if a serious offer comes my way.

The exterior has a few scrapes and dings. Only a couple are really noticeable, but the paint in general could use a solid detail and clay barring. The interior is in great shape, minus a small part on the drivers seat bolster which has a little bit of wear on it. I'd be more than happy to get up close pictures for a potential buyer.

As I said before, I intended on taking this car to track days when I bought it with these particular options. I ended up having a lot of opportunities to race regularly with Chumpcar, and that's where my fun money ended up going. When my choices are between a heavily modded mustang or going wheel to wheel endurance racing several times a year, I'm going to pick the racing every single time.

So, I'm looking to move into something a bit more economical as my DD and I've picked out an R32 Skyline GTR that I'll have as a fun car. I'll entertain some trade offers. I'm really looking for an older basic car. 2006-2009 Camry, Civic, Corolla, Accord, Fusion, Prius, etc. Feel free to make an offer of trade + cash.

Price is 24,000 obo.

If I've missed anything, please let me know and I'll clarify asap.

Attached Images          
Old 08-10-2016, 11:16 PM
TravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of lightTravisM is a glorious beacon of light
Bump - Price to 22,500.