Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 03:41 PM
sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Price: $14000
Mileage: 138000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Silver exterior on black full leather interior with aluminum trim.

138k well maintained miles.

I had nearly given up on my search for a Cayenne Turbo when I found this. Every other example I looked at was in poor condition and had obviously been treated like a common family hauler. Finally I found this one. After a conversation with the previous owner I discovered he was a Porsche enthusiast like me.

The silver exterior paint is in good condition and free of major scratches and dents. Unfortunately the PO's wife was not good at parallel parking (at least he blamed his wife) and the wheels do have curbing. They are still structurally good.

The interior leather is still in great condition. There is no bolster wear on the drivers seat. The dash leather is still in great condition as is the leather on the door panels. All that would keep the interior from being perfect is minor scuffs here and there.

Everything works on this car. New tires installed about 1500 miles ago. Most of the common issues Cayenne Turbo's are known for have been resolved on this car. The driveshaft bearing has been upgraded. The coolant pipe has been updated to the aluminum piece. I have many of the records from the previous owners.

The only reason I am selling such a good example is that I found I am just not an SUV kind of guy. While this thing is fast with its 450 horsepower and handles well, my preference still lies with small cars so I decided to accelerate my plans to buy a Cayman.

If you're looking for a well priced Cayenne Turbo you can daily drive right away, this is the one for you.

No mods done by me. The only ones I've found are the LED tail lights and secondary cat deletes (no issues with OBD2 emissions as it retains the primary cats between the O2 sensors.

May more pics in my album here: http://imgur.com/a/L2P0W

Click image for larger version

Name:	AVwDEWj.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	538731

Name:	R44MN9E.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	538732

Name:	TmzX6Na.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	538733

Name:	8GOv8CY.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	538734

Old 08-16-2016, 12:48 PM
zmw
zmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to behold
these trucks are such amazing steals for the dollar... that truck very likely had a 140k+$ sticker price just 12 years ago. We had a 2004 and 2006 and they were some of the best SUV's we've owned.