Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB 2009 - 2011 Aston Martin Vantage Coupe Stick

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 12:15 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
WTB 2009 - 2011 Aston Martin Vantage Coupe Stick

Year: 2010
Make: Aston Martin
Model: V8 Vantage
Price: $0
Mileage: 10000
Color: Light
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

CAR PURCHASED! THANKS!

Seeking a clean, honest, original 4.7L pre splitter manual coupe in a light color ie. Lightning, Stratus, etc., but will consider other colors for the right car. I am looking for a very good car with excellent body lines, especially the line thru door into rear quarter, and minimal distortion or waves of the plastic panels at their mating points. Everything must be in working order! Preferably from the original owner with complete service history, no accident or paint work, gentleman driven and with as low a miles and in as near mint condition as possible. I know this is a unicorn in this day of 4 owner 6 year old cars and they are wishes, not mandatory. Car must not have been jacked or lifted anywhere but the proper lifting spots!

I will be flying to inspect the car in person so please be honest with your description so you don't waste mine or your time, and my expenses. I have been on the prowl for 9 months and have flown to inspect a couple cars that have not lived up to expectations, including flat out lying about many flaws, a dead brake light, and the 25% tread original tires at .25% and a wasted trip.

I will need plenty of pictures and ask for specifics as needed. Please have title in hand or a reliable dealer to handle the transaction. I have been approved and ready, just waiting for the right car.

My perfect car would be Stratus or Lightning w/ Black Cherry interior, N400 sills, Premium audio, Sport Package with 10 spoke DT wheels, piano black with iridium, Bluetooth and cruise a must. If only it existed, but perfection is rarely achieved.

I am constantly searching all the common listing sites and ebay so if your car is there I'm probably not interested.

Please PM me here of text to 609 / 805 / 2252 and we'll go from there.

Thank you,

Rich

Last edited by HabitualOffender; 09-01-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:22 PM
ID4688V will become famous soon enoughID4688V will become famous soon enough
Old 08-24-2016, 06:41 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Thanks, It's been out there, a paddle shift car. I need a stick