Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB 996tt 6spd, mods welcome

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 07:32 PM
jylee01 is an unknown quantity at this point
WTB 996tt 6spd, mods welcome

In the market for a 996 tt. X50 would be nice but isnt necessary. Since I am a new member my pms are not allowed. Please email me at jylee01@gmail.com

Thanks guys,
John

Old 08-30-2016, 10:39 PM
su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !
Might be helpful if you listed the price range for your budget as well as some preferences on the car (history, condition, options, etc). The market right now is all over the place. Some guys are eager to sell and some who dont have a listing might offer up if the price is right.

Old 08-31-2016, 05:12 AM
hdp951s is a splendid one to beholdhdp951s is a splendid one to beholdhdp951s is a splendid one to beholdhdp951s is a splendid one to beholdhdp951s is a splendid one to beholdhdp951s is a splendid one to beholdhdp951s is a splendid one to beholdhdp951s is a splendid one to behold
I have one for sale. See link and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ight-blue.html

Old 08-31-2016, 07:57 AM
jylee01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by su_maverick
Might be helpful if you listed the price range for your budget as well as some preferences on the car (history, condition, options, etc). The market right now is all over the place. Some guys are eager to sell and some who dont have a listing might offer up if the price is right.
Thanks for the advice. My budget is probably mid 40's for the right car. I am looking for a well sorted car with tasteful mods and a good history. For the right car I am definitely willing to pay more.

Thanks again!

Old 08-31-2016, 03:35 PM
su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jylee01
Thanks for the advice. My budget is probably mid 40's for the right car. I am looking for a well sorted car with tasteful mods and a good history. For the right car I am definitely willing to pay more.

Thanks again!
Good luck man! I think your price range is probably in the ballpark. Hope you get the one you want.