Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 Porsche Cayenne S Titanium Edition- Low Miles, Extremely Clean

Old 09-06-2016, 03:56 PM
alpha motoring is a glorious beacon of lightalpha motoring is a glorious beacon of lightalpha motoring is a glorious beacon of lightalpha motoring is a glorious beacon of lightalpha motoring is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up 2006 Porsche Cayenne S Titanium Edition- Low Miles, Extremely Clean

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Price: $20499
Mileage: 63723
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Hi,

Up for sale is my personal 2006 Porsche Cayenne S Titanium Edition.

As life changes priorities, I have to part with my pride and joy. This is your chance to own a mint condition Porsche Cayenne S Titanium Edition owned by a Porsche enthusiast and PCA (Porsche Club of America) member. This Cayenne has been extremely well taken care of throughout the years. The car looks, drives and sounds like it just rolled off the assembly line. The exterior is finished in this absolutely beautiful and rich Black paint that truly looks dripping wet outside in the sun. To make it even better, it has a very desirable Black/Steel Grey Leather interior. For those wondering, this interior color is exclusive to the Titanium Edition Cayenne which Porsche produced very limited numbers of. This car is loaded with tons of rare option, and makes you realize just how special this car is every time that you get behind the wheel. It has never been smoked in and it never had any pets inside! This is truly the example that you have been waiting for.

This car is nicely loaded with many desirable features. It includes all the original keys and all of the original manuals/handbooks.

The original build sheet with options is below:

Vehicle information

VIN WP1AB29P36LA70141
Division PCNA
Commission # 617085
Exterior Black
Interior Black/Steel Grey Interior
Prod Month 10/2006
Warranty Start January 31, 2007

Additional Edqipment

No. Description
1D6 TRAILER HITCH W/O HITCH BALL
1N3 VARIABLE ASSIST POWER STEERING
343H FRONT SEAT HTR INCL. STRNG WHL
7A2 6 DISC CD CHANGER
85 BLACK/STEEL GREY INTERIOR
A1 BLACK TOP
PG1 DRIVER SEAT MEMORY
PO4 LIGHT COMFORT PACKAGE/MEMORY
QR1 COMPASS DISPLAY
QV4 SATELLITE RADIO XM

As an additional side note, the Titanium Edition comes with a few standard features that would've otherwise been optional on the Cayenne S. These options include, Bi-Xenon headlights with dynamically controlled cornering lights, Porsche Communication Management (PCM) which includes DVD/GPS Navigation, and a electronic tilting/sliding glass moonroof.

This Porsche is in near-mint condition, from the body to the paint to the interior! I am extremely meticulous with taking care of this car. The exterior and interior is in mint condition and genuinely looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor! The car is always garaged, washed with a two bucket method to avoid swirls, clay'ed, polished and waxed frequently to maintain a swirl free finish. The leather is cleaned and conditioned frequently as well as all the plastics and rubber trimming.

The car is maintained to an absolutely strict standard with oil changes every 6,500 miles with OE Specification Mobil 1 full synthetic european formula. It has been overly maintained and cared for since day one. No penny was ever spared in any preventative maintenance or repairs performed on this vehicle. Buyers are welcomed and encouraged to get a pre-purchased inspection (PPI) at their Porsche dealership of choice and/or any independent shop at their cost. I cannot stress how well this car runs and there are absolutely no known mechanical issues or leaks.

It has recently been serviced with new fluids, spark plugs, ignition coils and brake rotors and brake pads on both the front and rear. I also have service records for this car.

The factory 19" wheels are all in great shape. The car currently has a set of new Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport 275/45/19 tires on all four corners. They are Porsche N0 spec tires at a cost of $1,300.

This Porsche Cayenne S has a clean California title, and I do have the title in hand.

It has had absolutely NO accidents, NO repaints, and NO stories.

The car is registered in California and has ONLY been a California car. It has never been taken off-roading and/or been driven on salted roads and/or in-climate weather. This car truly was pampered.

If you're not local, then I can definitely help you arrange transportation.

The windows and all the body panels are all original. There are no tears on the leather seats. I know some people want to make sure everything is OEM and not replaced. I own a paint thickness gauge which you can use to verify there has never been any paintwork performed on the car. Every function works as intended and there is no known issues with the car.

Again, as a full disclosure, I realize the stress and uncertainty of buying a used car, therefore I welcome any third party inspection at the cost of the buyer. I can bring the vehicle to any local dealership and/or independent mechanic to make this a seamless and transparent process.

This car has really been taken care of throughout the years. I am the second owner and have owned it since 2007, I have both a Carfax and Autocheck report. Although the report may show three owners, I am the second owner.

This car is really turn-key Cayenne that will bring smiles for years to come.

For California buyers, this car was recently smogged and is ready to go.

Please take your time and view the pictures to see the near-mint condition of this Porsche Cayenne S, as it truly speaks for itself! You can click each picture for a high resolution version of that picture!

Please call or text me for more information and/or photos:

(626) 869-8815

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03739.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	458298  

Last edited by alpha motoring; 09-06-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:05 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Wow, that looks great for a 10 year old Cayenne...glws!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.