Model: M5
Price: $29500
Mileage: 82000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my personal vehicle. I found this forum a few weeks ago and am hooked! Finally a place where people are building great things. I am looking to sell this vehicle as I have had it for 4-5 years now and will get into something else. Most likely from someone on this site as there are some amazing rides on here for sale. The car runs perfect, nothing wrong with it besides very minor things like the passenger side leg extender does not extend with the motor. Mechanically car is spot on. I included receipts from the dealer for all of the Dinan upgrades, a recent inspection report. Car is ready to go for a long time. Throttle body gears that normally fail have been replaced and not a light on the dash except for that one with the M logo

Email me for more photos, I have videos of it running with the exhaust and everything else one may want. Car comes with lifetime XM radio as well so that is free and stays free forever! CLEAR TITLE as well. THERE ARE PDF ATTACHMENTS AT THE BOTTOM WITH DEALER RECORDS. They are a little hidden so just want to make sure they are seen.

I am copying my ad below that I pasted on a few other sites.

One of the most powerful BMW M5's has arrived. Many DINAN upgrades has given this amazing V-10 even more power and the amazing sound one would expect from this high revving naturally aspirated V-10. All upgrades were bought direct from BMW and installed by the BMW dealership technicians to ensure proper installation as well as long lasting reliable performance. Various upgrades totaled close to $30,000 and bring this monster up to approximately 600 HP and estimated 3.9-4.1 second 0-60 time.

The vehicle is an absolute blast to drive and a purpose built highway missile. The 0-60 speed is impressive however the power in higher speeds is unlike anything else. This vehicle keeps going and going with no stopping it. This vehicle has the power to bring you all the way up to an estimated 207 MPH.

Not only is the speed and power impressive but let's not forget it is a luxury vehicle. From alacantra headliner to inflating multi way adjustable seats, this vehicle has the comfort features that make it a 4 door super car that you can drive everyday.

Options Include:

Premium Sound System
Heated Seats
Sunroof
SMG Transmission
Matte Black Grille
Matte Black Side Gills
DVD Navigation
IPOD Integration
Dual Climate Control
Tinted Windows

As this is a BMW M5 there are too many standard features to list but if you are looking at this vehicle, you probably know the type of vehicle this is.

Engine Modifications

Dinan Stage 1 software
Dinan Stage 2 software
Dinan Stage 3 software
RPI Scoops
Dinan Carbon Fiber Air Intakes
Dinan upgraded individual throttle bodies
Dinan Exhaust system
and more....

Suspension

Dinan Carbon Fiber Strut Tower bar
Dinan Stage 2 suspension was installed - gives the vehicle a nice solid feel at speed and also lowers just enough to remove the wheel gap.

Misc Upgrades:

Red/Blue Strobes in tail lights
WIG WAG high beam headlight module

This M5 has been well taken care of and is in excellent shape. It has been stored indoors and has been well taken care of throughout the years.

Mechanically and Cosmetically the vehicle is in very good condition with a few minor issues.

Issues:

Small Groove in paint by rear license plate, was touched with a dremel when removing a stuck license plate bolt.
Front Passengers side wheel has very minor curb rash
Passengers side leg extender in the seat does not move with motor but does slide manually.
Once and a great while it sounds like a heat shield is loose but it happens very randomly and goes away by itself. Anytime I schedule it to get looked at by the dealer, they could never get the issue to be there. I just wanted to mention it to be as thorough as possible.

Those are the few issues that I know are with the vehicle

I have included a inspection report from BMW Bergstrom Dealer showing a clear pass on inspection. The only maintenance item that would be needed in 10k miles or so would be front brake pads. Other than that most of the other items have been upgraded.

Few thousand miles ago new Michelin Pilot Tires were installed, 5k miles ago a replacement (5500miles) transmission was installed into the vehicle and along with a brand new clutch at the dealership. You will not need to take apart the transmission for a long time. All work was done by BMW technicians. The throttle body actuators are a common item that fails so both actuators were replaced about 7k miles ago.

As you can see, the vehicle is in very good shape especially for a used vehicle. There are standard things that wear with use so you will see wear on typical places you would see on a used car. Slight wear on steering wheel, side bolster on seat or other general items that could wear.

We have tried to include as many photos as we can and you are welcome to come see and drive the vehicle in person.

The paint is in very good shape. In spring I had a paint less dent removal company come and go over the entire vehicle to remove any minor dings.

Oil change less than 1k miles ago.

Overall the car is in very good condition, no expense was spared to make sure the car was properly taken care of.Every part has been the best of the best from the Dinan engine upgrades to the michelin pilot tires. It was always taken care of.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3396.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	4.21 MB
ID:	459436   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4684.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	459437   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4664.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	4.60 MB
ID:	459438   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4667.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	4.33 MB
ID:	459439   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4797.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	459440  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160807_110243.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	459441   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3389.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	4.04 MB
ID:	459444   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3393.JPG
Views:	190
Size:	4.12 MB
ID:	459445  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
SKMBT_C36416072614080.pdf (224.9 KB, 891 views)
File Type: pdf
SKMBT_C36416072614110.pdf (138.6 KB, 51 views)
Old 09-21-2016, 09:38 AM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
The car looks really great. Have you had any sort of oil analysis done to check for the health of the rod bearings? Also have you had any readings taken from the clutch?

Old 09-21-2016, 09:47 AM
cthorson is an unknown quantity at this point
I have not had any oil analysis done on the vehicle. If you wanted it done, I could figure out where to do it. I have not had any clutch readings done but the clutch was replaced 5-10K miles ago or so. I could find the exact number. It was done at the BMW dealer so I could dig up the receipts. There will be plenty of life left on that for another 70K miles or so. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Thanks for the quick response. I just reread the ad and realized that you addressed the clutch replacement. I appreciate helping to answer the question again.

On a side note, how much louder is this car than stock? Does the sound level still work well for daily driving?

Old 09-21-2016, 01:43 PM
Here is a link to a video I put on Youtube.

As for the sound on a daily. I honestly wish the car was a little bit louder. It is very normal sounding when warmed up. On a cold start it sounds very deep and beefy but when it warms up it goes pretty quiet unless you really get on it and rev it. The exhaust sounds very good, I have a tunnel I go through on the way home and anytime I can it is all windows down and sunroof open. For years it sill has not gotten old. Just sounds great. I can drive it tonight and take a video from the inside cabin if you would like. I would say it is more conservative of an exhaust sound but tasteful when you need it to be.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:53 PM
The front brakes will be replaced this next week so those will be brand new as well.

Old 10-05-2016, 07:26 AM
G ///Mcgregor K is on a distinguished road
It was my understanding that Dinan's Stage 3 package for this car had the 5.7L stroker motor?

Maybe you have the Stage 3 performance software? I don't think you have a full Stage 3 Dinan M5 unless you have the stroker motor and forgot to mention it, rather something closer to a Stage 2 or 2.5...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.