E85: 37 PSI 1423 wheel Horsepower

Motect On The Fly 9 Power Level Selector

Standing 1/2 Mile 203MPH to 210MPH

Performance Upgrades

Power:

-TSM 4.1 Stroker Motor

-TSM Spec Sonny Bryant Crankshaft

- TSM Spec Iron Sleeves

- Diamond Billet High compression Pistons(TSM custom spec)

-TSM Spec Callies Rods

-TSM Pro Series Race Ported Cylinder Heads

- Ferrea +1MM valve train

- Race port / polish

Race valve job

Reinforced and Braced Head Upgrade to Handle High Horsepower

GSC S2 274/274 Durations Cams

GSC Valve Springs and Retainers

GT1R CNC Oil Pan

ATI Balancer

AMS ALPHA 12 Turbo Kit

ARP Custom Aged Head Stud Kit

Boost Logic Manifold with 3rd Rail Setup

ID1300 Injectors Main

ID1725 Injectors Secondary

Fore Innovations Level 4 Fuel System

-Fore Innovations Fuel Rails

-Triple Walbro 485 Fuel Pumps

-FC3 Staged Controller 4 Gauge Wiring

-Teflon -10 Feed -8 Return

-Reusable Stainless 10 Micron Filter

Motec M150 ECU

-AMS 4 Bar Alpha Map Sensor

-Motec Programmable Autoshift (When in Manual Mode!)

-Motec Sensors

Stage 4 Shep Trans Originally had PPG gear set

Upgraded to Stage 5 Recently With Dodson Extreme Gearset and Dodson Input and Output Shafts by SPE

Promax 10 Plate Clutch

ETS Tilton Billet flywheel

2016 BellHousing Update

DSS Pro Level Axles

Hook Slot Rotors

(6)Custom Wheels Red Anodized

One Set with TOYO R888

One Set of Rear Matching With M&H’s All New

Recaro Heated Seats

2015 Updated Electronics And Backup Camera

Hard Wired Valentine One Radar Detector

Laser Interceptor Quad Jamming System

AMS Carbon Duckbill Trunk Painted to Match

Nissan Clear Corner Lights

I cannot explain to you in words or on Paper just HOW MUCH CAR this GT-R Truly is. I am selling this car and my others to Pursue Other Ventures in Life. The car hobby will end for a while. Now to describe this Beast.

It’s one thing to sell a car. Maybe it has an underlying Problem, something thats not ideal. USUALLY there is a reason aside from just wanting something else. BUT I truly Feel that NO OTHER CAR can compare to this one. It is Perfect in so many ways. I am 44 and truly feel there is no upgrade for a horsepower junk. Some may not believe but here is why:

I can jump in this car any time of day and go anywhere, in any temperature. The car ALWAYS runs cool, Engine oil Temps, Trans Temps, all stay AMAZING. On a 100 degree plus day, this car NEVER misses a beat. AC on, Oil Pressure High, Coolant Temp Low, Ready to destroy any car or bike it runs into. With 9 power Levels on Tap ON THE FLY it’s infinitely adaptable to any situation. Cruising around it can literally feel stock. Of course when you hit the gas a bit you hear turbos, and a huge rushing of air, you hear the straight cut gears in the transmission. When you roll into boost it feels like the space shuttle taking lift off! Words cannot truly even describe the feel. It feels as if it could jar your equilibrium if you turn your head! This is no exaggeration. I have only ran the car on the 1300whp setting. and also when freshening up the plugs and doing a fresh oil change with Redline 50 wt. I had a Leakdown Done just to verify numbers. Numbers were as follows COLD

Cylinder 1, 2, 6 = 2 percent in each

Cylinders 3 4 and 5= 0 (yes zero)

Leak Down Numbers do not get any better than this. AND this is with about 2500 Miles on the Build!. It’s Proven. Kinks all worked out. Tuned by Rob Harper Formerly with TSM. Needs nothing other than somebody who will respect and enjoy it. Although it has not been drag raced, only 1/2 mile. Cicio of TSM says it should be an easy mid 8 sec GT-R at over 170. And it’s one docile enough to drive daily or use as a grocery Getter.

The combination of how this GT-R looks, runs, and sounds, seems second to none when you add it all up. In all the cars that I have owned and there has been many, nothing comes close.

Most Builds of this Nature take not only a huge amount of time and money to Build, but also time ironing out the hiccups and dialing everything in. This one is “turn key ready”. Also has a Clear Bra on the whole front half of the car. There are some things which I am sure are being left out. It would Cost Between 200k and 250k to duplicate this car along with a lot of downtime. No 2 cars are alike, and thats for sure. There may be some Faster, or even Newer, or prettier. BUT when it comes to something thats Stupidly Fast, Reliable, Can be driven on ANY day, has ZERO issues, Looks ridiculous with so many upgrades. Stops on a dime. Even sounds Perfect with no drone! This GT-R stands Alone.

I am striclty Getting out of my car hobby for a while due to other family priorities. Somebody will get the GT-R of their DREAMS!! I've already sold my 2 Gen 5 Vipers, and my Harley. This is the last one.

Also, this car has never been in any fender bender and has no stories.
Feel free to call or text.

Todd 951-816-9111

I am open to any offers and will consider trades. Un modified preferrably.

Attached Images         

Last edited by tricolorpit; 10-10-2016 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-30-2016, 06:55 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
nice toy and great price! glws OP

Old 09-30-2016, 10:38 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
yeah.... but is it fast????

Old 09-30-2016, 11:08 AM
tricolorpit is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
yeah.... but is it fast????
Not sure how to answer that. If you've ever been in a 1000+whp GTR you wouldnt feel the need to ask.

The car is down right brutal.

Old 10-01-2016, 03:41 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of 1000+hp GT-Rs poppin up.

Sooo tempting!

Wish these things were 6-spd.

GLWS!!

Old 10-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Well they are , just not manual

Old 10-02-2016, 11:40 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
even to retrofit with a manual there's not that much available system out there to withstand the power these monsters produce. he's got a built Shep unit that's bullet proof.

Old 10-02-2016, 03:29 PM
7thsign has a spectacular aura about7thsign has a spectacular aura about
Hell of a deal.

Old 10-03-2016, 12:43 PM
These builds aren't cheap to build, that's for sure And building them right costs even more!

Old 10-03-2016, 07:42 PM
why sellin OP? it'll be very expensive to duplicate

Old 10-03-2016, 09:40 PM
To be honest, new wife isn't into the racing scene, doesn't like loud cars and bikes, etc. wants to travel. So I decided to take a break from my hobbies for a while. Already sold my (2) 2014 dodge vipers, 2016 Harley street glide and this is the last thing. Then I'm down to just my daily driver (hellcat) and hers (m6). And an empty garage. I may get a fishing boat or something that she enjoys as well (maybe convince her to do shark fishing haha) Cars come and go, maybe good to take a break for a bit.. Still unsure!

Old 10-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Stop bumping!! I gotta stop thinking about this thing!!

Also, if youre ever in OC for the love of God give me a ride!

Old 10-10-2016, 07:50 PM
Lowest Gtr on the market with this extensive list of upgrades.

No trades at this price

Last edited by tricolorpit; 10-14-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:42 PM
turbotuner20v is on a distinguished road
What about cylinder 5?

Cool car!

Old 10-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by turbotuner20v
What about cylinder 5?

Cool car!
Sorry quick typing 5 was zero. Highest number cold was 2!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.