Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2010 Porsche 997.2 Turbo For Sale!

Old 09-30-2016, 07:01 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
2010 Porsche 997.2 Turbo For Sale!

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $79000
Mileage: 36000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Hello,

Up for sale is my 2010 Porsche 997.2 Turbo. This is by far the best car I have ever owned. For those that have seen this car in person know how clean the car is. It just came out of the CPO and I am the second owner. I don't ever drive the car so it just sits, and its time to let someone else enjoy it.

This is my favorite color combo in a 911, white on black.

The VOLK TE37's are on the car, but will be sold with stock wheels unless someone wants the wheels to stay on, and it will increase the price a little bit.

Nothing else will be done except for a COBB Accessport with a custom tune for a stock car.

Let me know if you have any questions! Also please email me to ask questions don't PM as this is my personal car, I don't want other PM's to get missed.

mitch.mckee@cobbtuning.com

Thanks so much everyone!

-Mitch

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160916_150036.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	4.05 MB
ID:	460239   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160916_150046.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	460240   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160916_150102.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	460241   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160916_150107.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	460242   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160916_150004.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	460243  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160916_150027.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	3.47 MB
ID:	460244   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160916_150054.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	4.18 MB
ID:	460245  

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Last edited by COBB Tuning; 10-07-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Price drop!

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

Old 10-05-2016, 06:59 AM
Basic Sponsor
Some interest, but no deal yet. I dropped the price as I am ready to get rid of it! This is the lowest I will go.

-Mitch

Old 10-05-2016, 10:40 AM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
Blockbuster pricing. If this were a dealer, I'd trade my .1 in for this car with my eyes closed.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Matthew_Jones is on a distinguished road
Agreed with NY6SPEEDER as my .1 would go in for this in a heartbeat. Mitch, you always perfectly maintained and spec'd models.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:48 PM
PORSCHEAUDIOLUV is an unknown quantity at this point
Were there any others parts on this car ?
Glws

Old 10-06-2016, 08:08 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Good price, you might want to list the options on it. Glws.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Basic Sponsor
There were but they are coming off. It is going to be sold stock.

Thanks!

-Mitch

Old 10-06-2016, 10:10 PM
nota_troll will become famous soon enoughnota_troll will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by PORSCHEAUDIOLUV
Were there any others parts on this car ?
Glws
Concur...what other parts? I thought only the Cobb tune and wheels?

Old 10-07-2016, 12:09 AM
BB987 is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw this car in person when it was at a dealership in LA @ 30k miles and Cobb beat me to it by about half a day. It's a very clean car so GLWS.

Old 10-07-2016, 02:23 AM
noypi is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this the same car?

Old 10-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Basic Sponsor
Hey guys,

Updated the top with options. It was originally $147,000 dollars new.

Yes that is the car in the video! Matt Farah did a smoking tire with the car. It was also on display at festival of speed with my old 997.1 Turbo.

The car has an exhaust, headers and intercoolers on the car. They are coming off this week and getting put back to stock. Sorry for any confusion there.

This is a crazy price honestly for how clean the car is. I won't lower it past where it is and there is a good amount of interest. I might keep the car to continue some new stuff that we are working on. But for now it is still for sale. Also this car was only ever worked on at the dealer or BBI Autosport. It was covered under CPO till just recently so everything was done at the dealer. Turbo's checked to make sure they were in good shape, codes checked etc. I don't let this car out of my sight, sits in a garage etc.

Questions comments concerns let me know!

mitch.mckee@cobbtuning.com

-Mitch

Old 10-09-2016, 03:35 PM
nota_troll will become famous soon enoughnota_troll will become famous soon enough
What's the price with the parts installed?

Old 10-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
$87,000 is what I would sell it for with everything.

The exhaust and headers are inconel, AMS Intercoolers, 3 bar map sensors and VOLK TE37 ultras with RSR tie rods with custom tune. Car makes 610whp with the modifications. Needless to say the extra $8500 is wayyyyyy less than you would pay to buy and reinstall the parts.

Up to the buyer, but it is an option.

Thanks,

-Mitch

Old 10-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by AC/911's
OK, IMO, IMO, IMO.... I Had a 2010 With just a Cobb tune, Smoked A Lot of Cars, Would Take a 3.8 PDK over 997.1, It's Just SO Much Faster! Yes a Manual Mezger is Great, I Had Both, Just My Opinion, Oh Yeah, The Launch Control Never Gets Old & You have no Worries like some gtr's.

Yeah they are great cars for sure! I am very happy with this one!

-Mitch

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Porsche 997.2 Turbo For Sale!