Model: Mustang
Price: $26500
Mileage: 17800
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

While it sucks that this car is now going up for sale it is actually with great pleasure that I get to list it. It has been a hard couple of years for my wife and I trying to get pregnant and finally it has happened. So without further ado, I am going to put one of my cars up for sale and it happens to be my 03 Cobra.

2003 Black Cobra Coupe #5,560
**** Title in hand
Asking $26500
Car just rolled over the 17,800 mile mark on the night of taking these photos. I would also like to note that none of these photos are edited in any way, the friend of mine who took them is just really good at what he does.

This car is garage kept, and owned by a non-smoker. Have many maintenance records of when the battery was last replaced, alignment specs etc. The car has NEVER been pullied or had a programmer on it.

Mods are as follows
- H&R race springs without isolators
- AFS 18x9 front and 18x10.5 rear wheels
- LFP 3/8 hub-centric wheel spacers
- ARP extended rear studs
- Maximum Motorsports low profile IRS bolts
- Maximum Motorsports full length sub-frame connectors
- K&N intake filer

The tires on the front are Michelin Pilot Super Sports 265/35/18 and have approx. 100 miles on them. The rear tires are Toyo R'888's 315/35/18 and have approx 1,000 miles on them.

The box you see inside the truck is the H&R Spring box and contains the original springs with isolators as well. You will see tons of paperwork including the SVT certificate, original window sticker, hat from the dealership it was purchased from etc. and yes the interior pick with the floor mat is the original floor mat that came from the dealership when it was purchased.

This car overall is in amazing shape. The exterior is in my book an 8.5 out of 10. The paint shows some swirl marks, some very small rock chips and the chin spoiler has some scrape marks on it. The interior is a 9.9 out of 10. The absolute only ware on the inside is the driver seat bolster and it is pictured. Has no rips of any kind just shows a tad bit of wrinkles from getting in and out of the car. The passenger seat looks like someone has sat in it maybe 5 times and no one has ever sat in the rear seat.

If you have any questions at all or need more detailed pictures of anything specific please don't hesitate to ask. It may take me a day or two to get them as the car is currently going to be stored at my buddies collector dealership. I won't be driving it much at all from here on out.

Any ways on to what I'm sure your all here for. I will be getting some larger pictures I wasn't aware of the size of these until my friend sent them over.

Driver Seat

Passanger Seat

Again Sorry for the small pictures once I can get some resize from my friend I will post those.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to call or text me with any questions 954-801-6038

Bill

Last edited by Why Try; 10-27-2016 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Why Try is infamous around these parts
New Price

Old 10-27-2016, 12:00 PM
Why Try is infamous around these parts
Bump for price drop. Will consider trades as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.