Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Radical RS3 (not a Porsche)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 09:13 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Radical RS3 (not a Porsche)

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $25000
Mileage: 40
Color: Red white and blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OR
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

SOLD

Price adjusted down to $30k now $25k and up on eBay expiring today. Reserve set at
$18,700 so it WILL sell today. PM if you need the link, but easy to find "Radical" and pulls up at the top.

2006 Radical RS3 (chassis number 0149)
Have had this car for the past year and DE’ed it 5times. Complete blast to drive, big boy go-cartwith 200+ HP, ~1200lbs, and huge downforce. I’ve registered nearly 2Gs in this thing! I moved from a 996TT to a 07GT3, then to this Radical and have dropped my lap times dropped quite abit!I’ve been trailering down fromPortland to San Jose Bay Area (Laguna, Sonoma, Thunderhill) and the tow is and time is getting too much so I'll be going back to a Porsche i can drive to local events should I continue.
I'll get many more additional pictures uploaded in the next few days as I have it out in my storage unit.
  • High downforce kit
  • Twin battery (24V system) so it Always startsright away!
  • 1500cc RPE motor
  • 6 speed sequential (one forward and five back)
  • High strength drive shafts
  • Right hand drive- love it!
  • Fire extinguisher systems with activation insideand outside
  • Spares include: extra set of light weight wheels with slicks, one set pads, one rotor,AFR reader
  • Air Jack with wand (awesome for swapping wheels and general maintenance)
  • Seat and belts valid until 2018
  • InTrax suspension
  • Laguna Seca exhaust extension (with SuperTrapp) for reduced DB tracks
  • Full maintenance complete this week
    • All fluids (oils, brake fluid) and nut/boltedentire car
    • New coil, plugs,
    • Repacked muffler
    • New Michelin Slicks (made for the Radical) only3 heat cycles
  • Brand new Splitter on its way from Radical UKand will get installed before delivery
  • Times: Sonoma 1:46, Thill 5-ml 3:12, Laguna 1:40 (had to creep up 5-6 beforeexhaust mods)
  • Added front LEDs Rigid Industries for better visibility
  • Also have ~12 foot Race Ramps that can be included- essential for this low car!
  • Wired for Intercom system
  • Turnkey ready to DE/Race right now
I can deliver up to 300 miles from Portland and other negotiable.
Thanks for looking- Mark

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Radical and kids.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	640.7 KB
ID:	461774  
Attached Images  

Last edited by Etchhead; 11-11-2016 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Price reduction
Old 10-23-2016, 10:22 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute

Playing with Plasti-dip. Currently all like top pic, but can do either bottom if you like.

Radical with his buddy, my 7GT3

Race ramps allow for the Radical to enter without scraping. These come with the sale if you like

Fits in standard trailers and have Centerlock hub tie-downs for very easy anchoring

Fuel pressure regulator for higher altitude applications installed by previous owner, but tuned for Sea-Level

Added the LEDs- they work/look awesome!

The hit of the 4th of July parade representing kids Kindergarten

Couple more pics, Dyno pres so you can hear her, and a lap at Sonoma:

Running through gears (low RPM):

Lap at Sonoma:

Old 10-28-2016, 07:03 PM
Some have asked about the trailer- yes would consider selling that as well. 24' Solar powered, finished, N2 bottle, tire storage, ramp lights, three doors, 5200 axels...
Make offer on whole package. I can deliver ~500 miles from Portland. It has ~6000 miles total. Will put some pics up this weekend.

Pic from when I purchased car

Have cleaned up engine since the pic including wrapping exhaust lines. Will update next week.

Old 11-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Price reduction-
Now $30k ($3k reduction)

Old 11-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Price adjusted down to $30k now $25k and up on eBay expiring today. Reserve set at
$18,700 so it WILL sell today. PM if you need the link, but easy to find "Radical" and pulls up at the top.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:02 PM
-SOLD-
Now on to the GT3 for sale

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.