Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 997.1 GT3 White for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
2007 997.1 GT3 White for sale eBay reserve $78k

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $81000
Mileage: 43500
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OR
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

For sale is my 2007 997.1 GT3 (VIN:WP0AC29957S792962)
On eBay with $78k Reserve expiring Monday 5th!

$85k OBO (now $81k price drop) OBO. If CCWs wanted add $1.5k.

I’m the third owner having purchasedthe car Jan 2014 when it had 37k miles. It currently has 43.5k and is not increasing as she sits in the garagelonely but clean/dry/tendered.Ipurchased that to replace my 2001 996TT with the plan to take it to the track.I quickly decided the car was too nice forthe track and replaced with a Radical RS3 (also for sale) but before I gotthere I added a few goodies:
  • CCW wheels, 18”x9” and 18”x12” C140 Peened/brushed/powdercoated gloss black. Gorgeous combo
    • New NT01s 245 and305
  • APEX Track WheelStuds,
  • new front camberplates,
  • Tarett rear toelink kit (and lock out),
  • Electric Exhaustswitch (loud, stock, quiet). Allowsfulltime lockout or activation of side mufflers
  • Sharkwerks Centerbypass – OMG sounds glorious!!!
  • Religiously hadall fluids changed,
  • New rotors allaround with PFC08 pads (75% life and still amazing and quiet)
  • 3M Carbon film onhood. Get loads of compliments AND itprotects the surface
  • Two lips(standard and Cup) in decent shape.
  • Installed customTC-Design rollbar (have since removed but can re-install if preferred)
The car is never used and want someoneelse to get enjoyment from her while I go through another fleet change and go adifferent direction. Some of the otherfeatures:
  • Condition
  • Interior: B+
    The interior is nearly perfect. The only areas that show any wear are thedriver side seat bolster. There are some markings here that are typical of all997 Porsche seats. The driver side sills also show a bit of typicalmarring. The interior is exceptionally ean and well taken care of. Idon't smoke and I haven't put
  • OEM Windshield was installed 34k mile.
  • Mechanical: A
    Previous owner had some synchro's replaced under warranty in 2012 and also hadGuard upgrade the LSD but other than that, it's been excellent.
  • Exterior:B
    Previous owner: The left rear quarter panel wasrepainted in 2011 because the car was keyed by some kids in a restaurantparking lot. The rear quarter panel on the right side was damaged due to mystupidity on a cool Saturday morning. It was nothing serious but the quarterpanel needed a bit of body filler before it looked perfect enough torepaint. The front bumper has some road peppering as do the areas just behindeach wheel. Scratch from road debrisabove gas tank. I was exiting SFO andbumped the lower door jam and had it repaired through Insurance company. I have a before picture- after is perfect.
  • Wheels: A (CCW) and B (OEM)
    The OEM wheels show some road peppering and mild scratches. I was going to have them powdercoated glossblack but bought new CCWs instead. Iactually end up using the GT3 wheels as primary- love the MPSS tires! CCWs have new NT01s with ~100 miles onthem. Clean/dry in my garage.
  • Tires: A
    I've opted for Michelin Pilot Super Sports since they are affordable, supergrippy, and surprisingly quiet. Theyhave less than 4k miles on front them. Backs are new because one got a nail on sidewall and I wanted them tomatch.
  • Rennline Front Grills- To protect the front radiators from stonechips.
  • Magnetic Oil Drain and Transmission Fluid Plugs
  • Carbon Fiber Mirror Onlays - On a white car, these are amust-have item.
  • Rennline Screw-In License Plate Holder
  • Redline Remote Wiring for Radar Detector
  • Clear Side Markers - It just makes a white car look better.
Installed Options
· Interior Carbon Fiber
· Self-Dimming Mirrors
· PCM 2.1
· Bi-Xenon Headlamps
· Heated Seats
· Sound Package Plus
· Sport Chrono Package
· Floor Mats
Porsche Exclusive Options
· Carbon Fiber Door Sills with GT3 Insignia
· Thicker Steering Wheel in Leather
Also Included
· Service History Receipts
· Owner's Manual
· Original Window Sticker
· Two Keys

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GT3 right with lighting.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	474.6 KB
ID:	463034   Click image for larger version

Name:	GT3 back right.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	612.3 KB
ID:	463035   Click image for larger version

Name:	GT3 front right.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	431.3 KB
ID:	463036   Click image for larger version

Name:	GT3 front with toe hook.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	463037   Click image for larger version

Name:	GT3 lake.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	407.4 KB
ID:	463038  

Click image for larger version

Name:	GT3 right front.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	582.5 KB
ID:	463039   Click image for larger version

Name:	interior.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	409.7 KB
ID:	463040   Click image for larger version

Name:	rennline pedals.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	367.4 KB
ID:	463041   Click image for larger version

Name:	seat2.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	563.6 KB
ID:	463042  
Attached Images  

Last edited by Etchhead; 12-04-2016 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Price reduction
Old 11-10-2016, 06:45 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Several people are asking the cars location- I have it in my garage in Portland right now, but will be making a trip down to San Jose ~18th and could bring it in my trailer for delivery to San Francisco Bay Area. I'm about 30mins from Portland airport (PDX) if you want to see it first.
Thanks for looking- Mark

Old 11-12-2016, 12:08 PM

Clean trunk

All original tools

OEM exhaust with all the bits and hangers

4 used NT01s still good for a few days on top and the CCWs with near new NTs wrapped up.

Old NTs - I can toss if you don't want them.

CCWs with NTs

Extra Cup splitter

Clean

CF overlays

Rears new- because of a nail in one of them, went with two new to match.

Fronts still look new

More pictures-

Old 11-15-2016, 06:55 AM
Yes I can separate the wheels/bar from sale and reduce by $3k.
Thanks for looking!

Old 11-19-2016, 09:49 AM
(now $85k price drop) OBO. Will take $2k off sale if you don't want the CCWs.
I just picked up my 996TT and need the space, especially with all the spares it came with (12 wheels and 17 tires in all!!)

Old 11-20-2016, 03:22 PM
split71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Etchhead
(now $85k price drop) OBO. Will take $2k off sale if you don't want the CCWs.
I just picked up my 996TT and need the space, especially with all the spares it came with (12 wheels and 17 tires in all!!)
NICE. Would love to hear the feedback and your decisions on the switch to a 996tt!

997 GT3s in white are just lovely. GLWS

Old 11-21-2016, 09:06 AM
Thanks Split-
Took the TT out to Sonoma yesterday and got DUMPED on. Got some great experience with handling the power and driving smooooooth. The TT felt very familiar to me as a cross between my previous TT and the GT3. This one has more power and firmer suspension. No idea of the real potential as the track was a mess, but the nannies kept me safe on more than one occasion! Very happy with the new beast except for the sound- the GT3 has that beat by a mile and is more refined.

Old 11-24-2016, 08:23 AM
Happy thanksgiving all!

Old 11-24-2016, 05:36 PM
BenTT is a splendid one to beholdBenTT is a splendid one to beholdBenTT is a splendid one to beholdBenTT is a splendid one to beholdBenTT is a splendid one to beholdBenTT is a splendid one to beholdBenTT is a splendid one to behold
Call Sambo and get a Klein you will be so happy with the sound!

Old 11-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Thanks Ben,
Having gone through 5x different exhaust systems on my previous 6TT I know what a good system should sound like. I've currently got the GMG WC X System which should rip but it has some spiral muffler inserts which I'll pull as soon as I get back to Portland. We will take it from there!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo701.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	464259  
Old 11-30-2016, 12:55 PM
Price reduction- Currently $85k (now $81k price drop) OBO. Add $1.5k for CCWs.

Old 12-04-2016, 08:10 AM
On eBay with $78k reserve expiring tomorrow afternoon.
IM if you need the link, but pretty easy to find

Old 12-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Deposit received

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.