Model: 911
Price: $8500
Mileage: 107000
Color: seal grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

My 02 cab is dead. It looks as if the timing chain went and killed the motor. It has not been disassembled to verify the damage. I bought the car almost 4 years ago with 86k. The po had a new clutch and LN ims bearing installed. It ran great. There are two keys and records for at least the last 25k miles. The manual trans shifted nicely and there was never a 2nd gear pop out issue. There is a short shift kit in it also. I forget the brand, but it's a good one.

I had a new gahh top put on at that time. The my02 wheels were refinished this past spring so they look terrific. The tires are sumitomo htr III, the fronts have 21k and are 6-7/32 and the rears are 5 months old with 6k miles and really good tread. The po also did the brakes and i believe that they are around 70% with no vibrations.

I had installed a new not reman bosch starter, injectors, plugs and a few other things. Who knows what the condition of the plugs and injectors are now.

There were a few other maint. items done to the motor but that is moot at this point.

The black interior is in great shape with no tears. I did replace the turn signal stalk with a used one from dc auto within the past year.

The front bumper is not even close to pristine as this was used as a daily driver in nice weather. There is one ding on the right rear quarter, but that's all i remember seeing.

This is a roller with a non working engine. The new top and wheels may add some value. The rear windscreen frame is broke/cracked in one spot. I would guess that's from the constant buffeting. It never went anywhere.
I have an alpine head unit installed but i still have the factory unit.

I will also throw in THREE pints/quarts porsche manual transmission fluid. I didn't have a chance to put it in.

The car is at the shop in Mechanicsburg PA if you wanted to look at it. I am sorry that a test drive can't be done.

A new motor will be somewhere between $10-20000.

I am open to trades.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:02 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
I like your license plate!

Old 11-09-2016, 09:26 AM
dallison is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sonies
I like your license plate!
thanks! You would not believe how many people take pics of it when i'm stopped at a light. If they only knew this was a 15k used car when running.

Old 11-18-2016, 01:00 PM
dallison is on a distinguished road
Sold

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.