Price: $1
Mileage: 15500
Color: Basalt Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey all

Looking to TRADE (only) my 2014 981 Cayman 2.7 in Basalt Black. Some key options:
-20" Carrera S OEM wheels (18" BBS SR winter wheels included)
-leather memory seats
-Tan/beige interior
-Winter Porsche mats included
-PDK with sport steering wheels
-Bose audio option
-Sport exhaust tips (currently have a Borla cat-back installed but OEM will be included)
-both keys with a red leather doggle and blue leather doggle, manuals, all service records (showing dealer-only serviced) inlcuded
-a few other options, full list available on demand (MSRP of $79K or so)
-Approx. 15,500 miles, rising slowly (rarely drive more than 10 miles a day)

Condition:
-Still under factory warranty and CPO
-Dealer maintained on schedule at all times
-No accidents, clean Carfax
-Paint has a few rock chips on the bumper, a couple of chips elsewhere, which have been repaired by me using Dr. Colorchip
-Some paint swirls from poor drying by hand car washes which I have been told can be detailed out with a good polish.
-Windshield was replaced due to rock chip in September

So I get bored of cars pretty quickly and want something else to drive (or at least another color!). I asked about how to go about a trade on rennlist and it seems doing a trade-in at a dealer will screw me so it's either better to do a P2P direct trade, or sell independently and buy independently, so here goes!

Am willing to consider the following:
-Any other color Cayman/Cayman S 981 only. Depending on options/mileage, cash can be added to the deal in either direction
-981 Boxster
-997 991 model (no 996s, sorry), a lot of cash can be added to the deal if necessary to make you whole
-any Lotus (even the old Espirits!!)
-Possibly another EURO/JAPANESE make/car such as a 6-series, GLK, LR4 (Discovery) or E-class or S-5 or IS-350. 2013 or later models only. Just thinking out loud here. No American cars please.

Car is, in my opinion, great condition, never had an issue, lightly driven, never tracked, never gone over 90mph, don't speed on ramps, very gently driven. Of course I would expect you to do a full PPI, test-drive if you're local or whatever you need. I'm a lawyer at a large firm and will share my work and personal details with any interested parties and will stand-by the car even after post-purchase, so if you have problems I will either take it back or come up with a solution, but given the condition of the car I seriously doubt this will be necessary.

If I don't get any offers I'll probably sell the car in the spring and buy something else

Thanks for looking!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3146.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	463757   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3165.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	463758  

Last edited by caymannyc; 11-17-2016 at 12:30 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.