Model: S6
Price: $55000
Mileage: 29000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I'm considering trading in the S6 for a 911 cab so posting the S6 up if anyone is interested. Original MSRP is $82k.

Garage kept at home & work. Used for my daily commute, no mods, race tracks or anything like that.

2016 S6 Sepang Blue w/ Lunar Silver and Layered Aluminum/Black Wood / Prestige / Black Optics / Sports.

3/25/2018 Edit - Now 29k miles, lowering price.

Last edited by amelen; 03-25-2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: updating old post
Old 11-22-2016, 11:04 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Such a sweet car, and great color combo! Glws.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:42 AM
amelen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cohenfive
Such a sweet car, and great color combo! Glws.
Thank you! Probably my favorite car out of the ones I've owned recently.

Old 11-24-2016, 07:53 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
Love these. Would be very tempting but after testing one with rear facing infant seats, there wasn't as much room as I had hoped so it's an A8 sport or S8 for me now.

Old 11-24-2016, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by Karrera4
Love these. Would be very tempting but after testing one with rear facing infant seats, there wasn't as much room as I had hoped so it's an A8 sport or S8 for me now.
That was actually one of the selling points for me going from the Macan S to the S6 - the car seats fit much better and the stroller fit better in the trunk. However, we never use the car with the kids, so it was moot point. I remember compared it to the S8 and although the back seats were a little roomier, the trunk was about the same as the S6. For reference, we have 2 kiddies and I tested cars by putting 2 rear-facing car seats and having my wife sit in the middle

Old 11-24-2016, 09:33 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Awesome color combo, and these cars are a phenomenal bang for the buck.

GLWS!!

Old 11-26-2016, 06:05 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by amelen
That was actually one of the selling points for me going from the Macan S to the S6 - the car seats fit much better and the stroller fit better in the trunk. However, we never use the car with the kids, so it was moot point. I remember compared it to the S8 and although the back seats were a little roomier, the trunk was about the same as the S6. For reference, we have 2 kiddies and I tested cars by putting 2 rear-facing car seats and having my wife sit in the middle
Sounds like you did a little more thorough research than I did! I ordered my Macan S (and sold my S4) last year thinking it would be perfect to get us thru our first kid. As soon as I put that first rear facing seat in the back, and I realized whoever sat in front would have their knees in their chest it was time to go. Being 6' 3", there was no way it could go behind me. Was really hoping an S6 would be the perfect compromise, but putting the rear facing seats in the back cramped us in front still....so A8L Sport or S8 it is...there isn't much bigger so it has to work

Old 11-26-2016, 10:38 AM
TRM
TRM will become famous soon enoughTRM will become famous soon enough
i'd get it just for the seats! nice and GLWS!

Old 11-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Thank you! Attaching an AutoCheck Vehicle History Report. Also, a full 15,000mi service was performed by Town Audi a few months back.

http://alexmelen.com/audi-s6/2016audis6.pdf

Old 03-25-2018, 08:14 AM
Bump. Not in any rush, but still thinking about selling (have my eye on a 911). At 28k miles now, just replaced all tires.

Old 03-25-2018, 05:53 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Pure sex and IMHO one of the greatest cars for the $$.

GLWS!!!

Old 03-25-2018, 05:57 PM
Agreed, if I didn't really want a cab and haven't been eyeing the 911 for this long, I would have no problem keeping this for years to come. I literally have 0 complaints with it.

Old 03-26-2018, 07:26 PM
rdynamix is an unknown quantity at this point
Lovely car and color combo. Beautiful. GLWS

Old 03-27-2018, 06:08 AM
Thanks!

Old 03-27-2018, 11:11 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Surprised this is still for sale. My favorite of the fast sedans, in the perfect color combo!

Last edited by cohenfive; 03-27-2018 at 01:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.