Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 MANUAL Lamborghini Gallarado

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 09:40 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
2006 MANUAL Lamborghini Gallarado

Year: 2006
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $114900
Mileage: 28500
Color: Rosso Vic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Well I guess it is time to stop hoarding all the manual cars I have and possibly try a paddle shifter.. So it is with pleasure I'm offering my 2006 Rosso Vic Lamborghini Gallarado for sale. If you are looking for the cheapest move right along..but if you are looking for a beautiful example of a manual gallarado look no further. This is the CLEANEST example out there and has a documented history since day one! It was a lamborghini board members car it's entire life and has been within our family for most of it. It was initially purchased by a lamborghini board member..then my brother purchased it who sold it to our uncle(who literally just stored it in Naples for us) prior to me purchasing it. That tells you a lot about the vehicle itself..The car has been in a temperature controlled garage it's entire life and no dollar was spared in services. Matter of fact it just had a brand new OEM clutch(28k on the original clutch), oil change, brake and transmission fluid flush, filters changed etc 200 miles ago. That's right..200 miles ago! Tires were replaced last year. This has had no paint work at all!! It is as pristine as you will find. Documented history and service. This does not need a dollar into it at this time!

As for the color..it is the most amazing color You will set eyes on. This is ROSSO VIC not letto etc. The amount of compliments you will get just on the color will shock you. I really wish I knew my way around a camera to capture it, but pictures truly don't do it justice. It's brighter than the pictures portray it. It is not as dark as it's showing in the pictures It's a metallic red that pops. Trust me-the color sets it apart from anything else on the road..regardless of the make of the car!

Oem options:
It's loaded. I actually have the window sticker in the pictures.

Aftermarket
I'm really not one to modify cars so everything that has been done has been done quite conservatively.

Bluetooth which includes playing music and for phones
USB

Grom kit(which is fantastic)

LNB EXHAUST(this is NOT the knock off LOC exhaust. This is the actual LNB exhaust..I wanted the original LNB and paid the premium. This was installed less than 1k miles ago. I purchased it brand new from LNB themselves recently.

Steering wheel- one of the cooler modifications. It has carbon fiber and deviated stitching which matches the red stitching of the interior.
Clear bra applied to the whole front hood, mirrors and small other places.

I would prefer to sell it to a car enthusiast over trading it in to the dealer. Low ballers will be ignored. Title in hand.
Miles:28,500
Price:114,900

akmd84@yahoo.com

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-8.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	379.6 KB
ID:	465172   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7916.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	465176   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-14.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	465177  
Attached Images       
Old 12-06-2016, 12:52 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Price: 112,500!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.