Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: Modified 996 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 07:16 PM
TTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the rough

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Contemplating on selling my Silver on Gray 01 TT. Has 53k on it I'm the 3rd owner and bought it 6 years ago completely stock with 24k on it. 18 billets with a lot of bolt ons and custom dyno tuned at EPL. It put down 550whp & 640wtq at 1.275bar on EPL's mustang dyno.
List of mods that I can remember at the moment:
-Blousch built k24/18 billets
-RPI 3' catless exhaust
-Gemballa carbon fiber intake pipes
-Evoms intake
-Forge diverter valves
-RWD conversion
-OS Giken LSD
-Bilstein PSS 10 coilovers
-Clutch Masters stg 3 clutch & light weight flyweel
-Tarrett drop links
-H&R rear sway bar
-GT2 replica rear trunk/wing (I have the stock trunk/hood with factory wing and Techart wing
-3 sets of wheels 19" OZ Superleggeras in black, 18" Ultraleggeras in anthracite and the stock wheels. All sets have good to great tread left.
-Torque solutions engine mounts
-Vivid Racing roll bar
-72# injectors
-Evoms clubsport IC's
-Forge IC hoses
-Electronic boost controller
-Pagid Yellows brake pads
-Driver & Passenger Racetech seats
Sorry for being all over the place with parts list, putting them down as I remember. There is probably more that I'm forgetting at the moment but thats generally it. Car needs nothing. Runs great only reason I'm thinking of selling is maybe to try to get into a 997 GT3 as I've done a handful of DE's and am getting the track itch. I've religiously changed the oil every 2-3k miles with Rotella 5-40. I did most of the work myself except for suspension,clutch/flywheel, & injectors. This is not a garage queen but a very nice 996. Zero accidents and clean carfax. I'd be looking for around $57k with everything. I have all the stock parts deck lid, seats drive train/rear diff etc. Let me know if it interests you. Again I'm not 100% I want to sell but $ talks!!

-Ron

Old 12-29-2016, 07:26 PM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TTurbRon
Contemplating on selling my Silver on Gray 01 TT. Has 53k on it I'm the 3rd owner and bought it 6 years ago completely stock with 24k on it. 18 billets with a lot of bolt ons and custom dyno tuned at EPL. It put down 550whp & 640wtq at 1.275bar on EPL's mustang dyno.
List of mods that I can remember at the moment:
-Blousch built k24/18 billets
-RPI 3' catless exhaust
-Gemballa carbon fiber intake pipes
-Evoms intake
-Forge diverter valves
-RWD conversion
-OS Giken LSD
-Bilstein PSS 10 coilovers
-Clutch Masters stg 3 clutch & light weight flyweel
-Tarrett drop links
-H&R rear sway bar
-GT2 replica rear trunk/wing (I have the stock trunk/hood with factory wing and Techart wing
-3 sets of wheels 19" OZ Superleggeras in black, 18" Ultraleggeras in anthracite and the stock wheels. All sets have good to great tread left.
-Torque solutions engine mounts
-Vivid Racing roll bar
-72# injectors
-Evoms clubsport IC's
-Forge IC hoses
-Electronic boost controller
-Pagid Yellows brake pads
-Driver & Passenger Racetech seats
Sorry for being all over the place with parts list, putting them down as I remember. There is probably more that I'm forgetting at the moment but thats generally it. Car needs nothing. Runs great only reason I'm thinking of selling is maybe to try to get into a 997 GT3 as I've done a handful of DE's and am getting the track itch. I've religiously changed the oil every 2-3k miles with Rotella 5-40. I did most of the work myself except for suspension,clutch/flywheel, & injectors. This is not a garage queen but a very nice 996. Zero accidents and clean carfax. I'd be looking for around $57k with everything. I have all the stock parts deck lid, seats drive train/rear diff etc. Let me know if it interests you. Again I'm not 100% I want to sell but $ talks!!

-Ron
Hi Ron,

Appreciate your post and the car sounds great. I have a few other cars similar to yours that I'm looking at and will send you a PM if we need to speak more.

To All Others: There seems to be a lot of great cars out there, but nothing in black! Still looking for that ideal car.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:35 AM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Makes&Models
HardHitter,

Ours is black with the carbon GT2 spoiler!

http://www.makesmodels.com/2003-porsche-911-turbo
Appreciate the heads up on this one, but isn't my taste/style. Looking for black ext with black interior setup.

Good luck in your sale!

Old 01-04-2017, 07:47 PM
KyleB25 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a silver one with 586 awhp.

If you flex on the color, let me know.

$51,500 38k miles

Old 01-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by KyleB25
I have a silver one with 586 awhp.

If you flex on the color, let me know.

$51,500 38k miles
Saw that, but the Tech Art body isn't really my style.

Good luck with your sale!

Old 01-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Still searching for that black one. It has to be out there!

Old 01-19-2017, 11:47 AM
Just sold my Viper and opened up my garage space.

Want to buy now.

Old 01-20-2017, 10:28 AM
BUILT4BOOST is on a distinguished road
you know you could always buy a car and have it wrapped the color you want.....theres a ton of nice 996's out there, alittle vinal and youll have the car your looking for

Old 01-26-2017, 10:25 AM
s65e90 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Gungriffin
Do you make an effort every day to be a unpleasant, or are you simply unaware of how you project yourself to others? I wish you the best.

I'm sorry, but am baffled as to how I can come off, through text nonetheless, as unpleasant, when simply I was questioning the OP's logic re: not being interested in a carbon copy car of what he posted he's looking for due to having stickers in the windows?? Thanks for the well wishes! Bump for the OP !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.