Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: Modified 996 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 01:58 PM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
WTB: Modified 996 Turbo

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Ready to purchase, post or PM me specs of the car and your asking price.

What is it I'm looking for?

Car: 2001-2005 911 Turbo
Color: Ideal color is black on black.
Transmission: 6 speed only
Mileage: Don't need a low mileage car. Open to all mileage but sweet spot will be 30-50K. Not afraid of higher miles so long that owner can provide documentation of necessary maintenance
Price: We know what the market cost is for the car based upon mileage/mods. Will buy the one I want within fair price (e.g. Nothing outrageous like $60K).
Mods: Overall, I am looking for a balanced car. Ideal car has everything done (tune, turbos, exhaust, clutch, brakes, suspension, wheels, etc.) but will also be open to cars which would be a good "starting point" (e.g. everything minus turbos) or certain "big ticket" items (e.g. tune, exhaust, etc.)

Prime example of what I would buy right away (minus the red wheels and some other parts)...but I was too slow and it ended up selling:

http://www.kellymotorcars.com/Vehicl...era-Turbo.aspx

Last edited by HardHitter; 12-26-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-26-2016, 07:21 PM
bushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond repute
Couple on Craigs List, Vancouver BC. One (2001) listed for 50k CDN for almost a year, price jumped to 60K CDN a couple of weeks ago, go figure

Old 12-26-2016, 08:36 PM
tropicatango has a spectacular aura abouttropicatango has a spectacular aura about
Mine is for sale in this section.... i'm from canada, i just bump my thread for you

Last edited by tropicatango; 12-26-2016 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:51 PM
Nikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to behold
Old 12-26-2016, 10:45 PM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bushrat
Couple on Craigs List, Vancouver BC. One (2001) listed for 50k CDN for almost a year, price jumped to 60K CDN a couple of weeks ago, go figure
Originally Posted by tropicatango
Mine is for sale in this section.... i'm from canada, i just bump my thread for you
Don't want to deal with bringing a car across. Sorry guys!

PM coming.

Old 12-26-2016, 11:40 PM
bushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HardHitter
Don't want to deal with bringing a car across. Sorry guys!

PM coming.
Don't really care but the dollar difference will give you a major bang for your buck even considering a bit of effort. When the difference was in our favour I brought a Harley, a fairly new Chev truck and a 930....saved a bundle.

Old 12-27-2016, 06:15 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
buying from Canada is as safe or actually safer than buying locally. Canadian DMV will inspect the car for you similar to a PPI except pricing it you'll be assured it's not a salvaged or a stolen car. Hire an international broker (TFX International based in Ontario) to do all your US Customs paperwork and they'll transport the car in an enclosed trailer.
and oh the strong dollar is a plus.

Old 12-27-2016, 11:22 AM
s65e90 is infamous around these parts
$57.5 would buy mine. It's listed here as well. 2003 911 turbo, 6 speed, black/black.

Old 12-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by bushrat
Don't really care but the dollar difference will give you a major bang for your buck even considering a bit of effort. When the difference was in our favour I brought a Harley, a fairly new Chev truck and a 930....saved a bundle.
Originally Posted by arjayr33
buying from Canada is as safe or actually safer than buying locally. Canadian DMV will inspect the car for you similar to a PPI except pricing it you'll be assured it's not a salvaged or a stolen car. Hire an international broker (TFX International based in Ontario) to do all your US Customs paperwork and they'll transport the car in an enclosed trailer.
and oh the strong dollar is a plus.
I'll do some more research on buying from Canada. It is already a pain in the butt to get a car registered in California with smog so I know with a modified car I'll likely have to go through some hoops there.

Originally Posted by s65e90
$57.5 would buy mine. It's listed here as well. 2003 911 turbo, 6 speed, black/black.
Appreciate your post, but not really my style with the stickers/spoiler. Good luck with sale!

Old 12-27-2016, 12:24 PM
s65e90 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HardHitter
I'll do some more research on buying from Canada. It is already a pain in the butt to get a car registered in California with smog so I know with a modified car I'll likely have to go through some hoops there.

Appreciate your post, but not really my style with the stickers/spoiler. Good luck with sale!

Car comes with a GT2 decklid and wing. Not the cup wing in photos.

Also, stickers do come right off you know. You wouldn't buy a car because of stickers?

Old 12-27-2016, 12:34 PM

Also, stickers do come right off you know. You wouldn't buy a car because of stickers?
Not a fan of static GT2 decklid. Yes I know stickers can be removed. Just not the car for me. GLWS!

Old 12-27-2016, 12:35 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future

Do you make an effort every day to be a unpleasant, or are you simply unaware of how you project yourself to others? I wish you the best.

Old 12-27-2016, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Gungriffin
Do you make an effort every day to be a unpleasant, or are you simply unaware of how you project yourself to others? I wish you the best.
I agree with your post. Wasn't really going to say anything to keep this thread on track, but it gives background on the rep being how it is. Also, not the best way to entice a buyer to buy your car...

Regardless, I have 2-3 cars I've kept in contact with, none which are black though

Old 12-28-2016, 12:55 PM
Vespoli is on a distinguished road
I think I have a great fit for you. I'll snap some pictures and can give you a lot more info if you are interested. I haven't posted the car for sale yet - I have been debating selling and logged on to 6speed today to get a feel for whats on the market. I've done a ton of maintenance and have all receipts for work done. I have a Gt2 front bumper that hasn't been painted or put on the car yet. Can include for the right price or just sell it separately.

Car and I are located in San Francisco. Car is kept in a covered garage.

2002 996 Turbo, black exterior, black interior, carbon fiber interior package, touch screen aftermarket nav (very clean, looks factory). 57k miles, just had the coolant hoses welded 3 months ago (cost about 6k), new alternator, water pump, battery cable, battery in the past 3 months, coils and plugs done about 10k miles ago. The car has a Gt2 rear deck but I have the original. It also has the LED tail lights from the forum but again, I have the originals.

Mods: k16 billets (markski), and a markski tune for 1.2 bar, H&R Coilovers. Forgestar Cf10 Wheels, 305 Michelin Pilot Sports on the rear, 245 on the front I believe.

I am probably forgetting a few things, but thats the majority. As for price... I don't know yet since I literally just decided to sell. But I'm a reasonable person so I'm sure we could work something out if its the car you want. Best way to get in touch is to text me at 415 four two five 1468. My name is Justin.

Cheers.

Old 12-28-2016, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Vespoli
I think I have a great fit for you. I'll snap some pictures and can give you a lot more info if you are interested. I haven't posted the car for sale yet - I have been debating selling and logged on to 6speed today to get a feel for whats on the market. I've done a ton of maintenance and have all receipts for work done. I have a Gt2 front bumper that hasn't been painted or put on the car yet. Can include for the right price or just sell it separately.

Car and I are located in San Francisco. Car is kept in a covered garage.

2002 996 Turbo, black exterior, black interior, carbon fiber interior package, touch screen aftermarket nav (very clean, looks factory). 57k miles, just had the coolant hoses welded 3 months ago (cost about 6k), new alternator, water pump, battery cable, battery in the past 3 months, coils and plugs done about 10k miles ago. The car has a Gt2 rear deck but I have the original. It also has the LED tail lights from the forum but again, I have the originals.

Mods: k16 billets (markski), and a markski tune for 1.2 bar, H&R Coilovers. Forgestar Cf10 Wheels, 305 Michelin Pilot Sports on the rear, 245 on the front I believe.

I am probably forgetting a few things, but thats the majority. As for price... I don't know yet since I literally just decided to sell. But I'm a reasonable person so I'm sure we could work something out if its the car you want. Best way to get in touch is to text me at 415 four two five 1468. My name is Justin.

Cheers.
Text sent. Looking forward to discussing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.