Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cab - 1 Owner, No stories

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 08:46 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cab - 1 Owner, No stories

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $159000
Mileage: 11000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

New Price - $159,000

The time has come for me to part with my beautiful 2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cab and pursue other interests. I bought the car new in September of 2014 from Hennessy Porsche in GA. At the time, I lived in Memphis, TN. We moved to central MN last year and car is now located in a heated garage in St-Cloud, MN. The car was hauled to MN in a single car, enclosed trailer. I live in Crosslake, MN, which is about (90) miles from the storage. I can get better pictures and email to interested parties. I don't have any pictures of the interior, but it's all black leather, with yellow stitching.

Car is mechanically stock and has absolutely been babied and driven like a Camry. My wife and I mainly drove it on "road trips" as a true GT. Never tracked or raced. Yes, it has been launched quite a few times!!!!!

Original MSRP of $209,875. It has 11,xxx miles on it. It has been lowered on TechART springs, shod with 21" HRE P101 in dark brushed clear and P-Zeros and has full frontal Speedfilm protection. It was delivered to me as such from the dealer. Never driven without film. Purchase also includes OEM wheels & tires (new, no miles) and springs. See window sticker for details, but it is equipped with all the right options. Tons of deviated stitching, Burmester audio (a must in my opinion) and leather everywhere.

There's no stories, no damage, etc. Truly an as good as new, 1-owner car for those that might not typically buy a used car. I have the title in hand, no lien. Lovingly maintained by an **** car guy (that would be me) at the following intervals;

11/2/14 1,500 miles oil and filter change - Mobil 1
11/22/14 2,500 miles rotate tires - side to side to prevent cupping
7/19/15 4,100 miles oil and filter change - Mobil 1 - rotate tires
11/6/15 7,000 miles oil and filter change - Mobil 1 at dealer to stamp book.
8/4/16 9,600 miles oil and filter change - Mobil 1 - mount new rear tires, rotate front tires

Obviously never driven in MN winters. Last year, we hibernated the car after the dealer service and this year it has been in storage since September 30th.

I just detailed it and can't find any imperfections. The Speedfilm did its job at catching some sort of road hazard in the middle of the hood, but there's no damage, just a slight marking.

Any questions, either email me at dupuis922@yahoo.com or call at (218) 839-0969.

I'm asking $172,000 for it as it sits, including OEM wheels and tires and springs. If you prefer, I can remove the 21" HREs and re-install the stock wheels and tires. For that, I'll take $165,000 and I'll keep the 21" HREs.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0048.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	582.0 KB
ID:	467387   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0821.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	434.6 KB
ID:	467388   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0819.JPG
Views:	234
Size:	855.1 KB
ID:	467389   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0825.JPG
Views:	280
Size:	952.6 KB
ID:	467390   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5271.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	467391  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4438.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	467392  

Last edited by I'mAllIn; 04-09-2017 at 05:54 AM. Reason: New Price & Location
Old 01-09-2017, 05:18 PM
mattanderson is on a distinguished road
Wow, that looks good. GLWS.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:54 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
LOVE the wheels! BTW I could never own another P-car without Burmester.... it's stellar.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:00 AM
lvrs is on a distinguished road
Very nice!

Old 01-13-2017, 08:35 PM
Zubehor is on a distinguished road
wow what a beauty. glws

Old 01-16-2017, 06:41 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Lots of emails inquiries and I think I answered all of them. If I missed you, please try me again.

Car is still for sale.

I should have mentioned that the wheels, springs, wrap and tint added approximately $15,000 to the price of the car. Many questions regarding that.

Old 04-03-2017, 03:11 AM
New Price - Ready to Sell

Updated price of $159,000 as it sits and OEM wheels and tires are included also. We were in the process of relocating to the DFW area when I listed the car for sale and have since made the move.

Car was hauled to Dallas in an enclosed trailer and is located in indoor, secured storage near The Galleria.

Email @ dupuis922 at yahoo dot com or call me @ (218) 839-0969.

Thanks

Old 04-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Rez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond repute
Bump. That car is ****ing beautiful.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:35 AM
I Would Entertain a Trade

I would entertain a trade and cash for a late model, interesting performance sedan. Think M5, AMG, etc. I'm usually not a used car buyer, so it has to be late model, very low mileage car in perfect condition.

Old 04-09-2017, 05:56 AM
Interior Pictures

Here's a few interior shots I took yesterday.

Old 04-15-2017, 05:09 AM
Lowered price, still no deal.

Also possibly interested in performance, late-model, low-mileage performance sedan trades. AMG, M, CTS-V, GSF, etc., etc.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:11 PM
Car is still for sale or trade. Has been under cover in climate controlled storage since ad was posted.

Last edited by I'mAllIn; 05-16-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: New info
Old 05-16-2017, 06:47 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet mother of Chaos Steve, this car is GORGEOUS! GLWS!

Old 05-16-2017, 11:08 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Say Hi to cloudy-town for me.

Should turn plenty of heads there!

Old 05-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Tmainevent will become famous soon enough
stunning---glws!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.