Model: Touareg
Price: $22000
Mileage: 53700
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

The SUV is a 2008 T2 black on black with tinted windows. The vehicle has the following equipment, if I missed something feel free to ask.

The head unit has navigation, backup camera and sirius satellite radio, it is the original unit that came with the car. It has 4 zone heat and A/C, heated seats front and rear and a heated steering wheel. The interior is black leather and a grey headliner and pillars. The interior is in fantastic condition and shows very little wear. The car also have Air Susp/PS/PB/PW/P seats/P mirrors that retract and a trailer hitch. Finally, as I look around it does have keyless start and rear locking differentials. I have two keys, one is brand new and the other is original. One key was extremely worn and the plastic covers were coming off so I had a new key programmed.

The exterior is in great shape, no dings or dents, the paint is in excellent shape, no scratches that are remarkable. The tires were replaced less than 6,000 miles ago along with the brakes and rotors. As I mentioned earlier the brakes seem to be an optional size or I misunderstood the mechanic at the dealer when they were replaced. What I took from it was they were 30mm larger than standard but I'm not sure that there was an option on the brakes that year. Nonetheless they are new and they are very good, no noise or fade. I replaced the two batteries in October (quite a pricey fix for the two). I had the oil changed and wiper blades replaced less than 200 miles ago.

The car comes with the Fidelity Platinum Plus warranty, you pay the transfer it's modest, that covers the car until 5-2020 or 108,864 miles, whichever comes first. So you can drive for quite some time with great peace of mind that you won't be on the hook for than the $100 per incident deductible. If you've never had the VW Fidelity Warranty I can tell you it's great and it's just like factory from the treatment I receive at the dealership. I've never had to file any paperwork or any other administrative work and every claim has been paid. Most recently the high pressure switch on the A/C and the steering column, being told common issue on this particular year and model, have been replaced with a total cost of $200.00 dollars to me.

The car is in spectacular shape and everything functions as it should. It drives and stops straight, accelerates like a freight train and has great road manners.

I will post a video and some photos in the next couple of days so that everyone can see this specimen. The car fax is clean, no hit, no paint, and you can enjoy with confidence and piece of mind. I am modifying the asking price to a realistic $22,000.00 including the warranty.

This is the 310HP 553 lb/ft of torque fire breathing v10. It'll pretty much burn anything and run. It's unfortunate but with my house for sale in Montville and limited driveway and garage space FL, and my wife's Gelandewagen on the way, I have to make some decisions. I'm sure I'll regret this one.

Here's a youtube walk around. My wife will photograph it tomorrow.

The video does not do justice to the condition of this SUV. Here is the review from the year it came out.
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/200...10-tdi-review/

If you like to tow and worry about capacity then watch this.

Name:  IMG_1750_zpsbzboz69r.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  216.4 KB

My phone number is 973-464-2758 so feel free to call or text to discuss the vehicle.

Thanks again,
Rob

Old 01-14-2017, 01:46 PM
JoeT is on a distinguished road
Good luck Rob, my last daily was an '08 V10 Touareg. I can't say enough good things about them. I put 200,000 miles on mine, mostly highway, but it was also no stranger to pulling stuck Jeeps off trails that the T-Reg had no problems

Old 01-14-2017, 11:37 PM
jason08 is on a distinguished road
PM sent.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:35 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
To bad we don't get that twin turbo version here in the states

Old 01-15-2017, 04:29 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
the mighty V 10, what's the tow rating and mpg of this beast? thanks

Old 01-15-2017, 07:27 AM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by unvmy996
To bad we don't get that twin turbo version here in the states
it is a twin turbo.

I took a deposit yesterday and will update the thread if the deal goes through.

Old 01-15-2017, 10:06 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by arjayr33
the mighty V 10, what's the tow rating and mpg of this beast? thanks
The tow rating is limited to 7700lbs....which is the limit of the hitch. The vehicle is capable of towing much more.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:48 AM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Rare vehicle, amazing powertrain.
GLWS, looks like a great example.

Old 01-17-2017, 06:46 AM
FlossyRy is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice truck! Shoot me a PM if the deal falls through.

Old 01-17-2017, 12:14 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Great price! I love my T1 V10!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.