Model: 911
Price: $75000
Mileage: 65000
Color: Arctic Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is an excellent example of the rare America Roadster (250 built), Tiptronic transmission, with 65,000 miles and completely original except for clear turn signal lenses (I have the originals), "basket handle" replacement of the "cyclops" third brake light (I've kept this, too), and Becker radio update. The car is completely sorted, with everything working as designed, and a recent compete service done, including valve adjustment, brake fluid flush, transmission service, and all new belts and new ignition parts. The windshield has been removed and the well known corrosion areas in the lower corners carefully repaired. There isn't even the hint of corrosion anywhere, and the paint is nearly flawless. The top looks and operates like new, and the rear window is clear.
The full leather interior shows very little wear.
The tool kits is complete, along with spare tire pump and all manuals.
I'm the third owner of the car (for nine years), and have driven it mostly on sunny weekends. It's been a great pleasure, but I'm nearing retirement and now must rearrange priorities.
Included is a set of new H&R coilovers, which I had intended to install this spring. Also included is an "indoor" fitted car cover.

Last edited by Robster964; 03-14-2017 at 01:33 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.