Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: Open
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

GT3 Chuck, please delete if this is not appropriate.

Hey Guys,

I have been lurking on this forum and have obtained a ton of information prior to buying my latest car a modified 2005 red c2. I purchased it from Texas and was looking for a reliable way to get it home to Jersey.

I was going to go the traditional route of using InterCity or Horseless carriage but then found a note about Fisher Shipping Company. I research them and used them for my latest addition. I spoke to Dave the owner and he delivered on all that he promised.

I am hoping that as others do their research, they find my post beneficial as I have learned more than I can every hope from all the people here. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Last edited by SkillmanTT; 02-07-2017 at 04:45 AM.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:07 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Good to know about the customer's great experience, do you transport outside the US say Canada or Mexico?

Old 02-11-2017, 06:25 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Can you move (2) cars point-to-point, from central MN to Dallas area?

Just relocated here and will need to get my 911 and CTS-V wagon down here shortly.

Email me at. dupuis922@yahoo.com

Thnaks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.