Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2014 981 Cayman, 2.7L, 6MT, Amaranth Red on Black, 22k miles (Boston, MA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 06:45 PM
850tgul is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: 2014 981 Cayman, 2.7L, 6MT, Amaranth Red on Black, 22k miles (Boston, MA)

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Price: $42500
Mileage: 22000
Color: Amaranth Red Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Due to a growing family and the need for something with a back seat, I am reluctantly listing my 2014 Porsche Cayman for sale.

What you see here is an amazing, low mileage Porsche sports car in excellent condition. Only 22,000 miles, 6 speed manual, 2.7L 275 HP Flat-6, Amaranth Red Metallic w/ black leather & Alcantara interior, still under Porsche factory warranty through April 27, 2017, 100% up to date maintenance (2 year/20k mile service already done!) with all records available. After owning a handful of M cars, Z06s, and many more toys over the years, I can honestly say the Cayman was by far the best car I have ever owned. Hands down. Drives like a baby 458 Italia and is as reliable as a Camry. Last of the N/A Flat-6 engine!

Factory options include: Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest, Bi-xenon headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), Power Folding Side Mirrors, Leather SportDesign Steering Wheel, Power, Heated Sport Seats (14-way) with Memory Package, 18” “Cayman III” wheels.

Tasteful Modifications also included with the car totaling over $5,000: Alcantara (automotive suede) interior including lower dash, center console, door pulls & door handle surrounds, a-pillars, and center arm rest. This gorgeous material adds a very sporty & luxurious quality to the interior. Also included is an OEM Cayman GT4 rear diffuser, window tint (legal %), “Cayman R” style side strips on the lower doors (easily removable if so desired).

The car is in excellent shape inside and out. I would rate the exterior condition at a 9.5/10. Only “blemish” to speak of is one very small door ding on the rear driver’s side fender. Very difficult to capture in photos as it is so small. That’s about it; otherwise the paint is in terrific condition. I would rate the interior condition at a 9.5/10 as well. No real wear to speak of but I don’t believe in rating any used car a 10. The car has always been garaged and has barely seen rain, never mind any snow. It has never been raced or abused, only lovingly cared for and maintained.

The car is currently in storage near my home for the winter months but can be retrieved & viewed very easily upon request.

Clean Carfax attached.

Contact Kevin for more info: kshaw23@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:52 PM
850tgul is an unknown quantity at this point

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.