Model: R8
Price: $125000
Mileage: 15350
Color: BLACK
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my Audi R8 V10 Heffner Twin Turbo. It could very well be considered an "ULTIMATE" car guys dream! It currently has just a tick over 15k miles on it and I still take it out on sunny weekends so that may go up a little. I am still a little undecided on selling but have another toy I am considering.

This car is everything rolled into one. Let me expand on why. It makes 750whp on pump gas, which is about 900 BHP. Has the perfect sound, but it's classy, not overly loud. You hear the exhaust, turbo's and blow off valves, but just the right amount. It's dead reliable. NEVER misses a beat, NO funny smells, NO leaks of any kind. NEVER runs hot or anything truly other than perfect. It's an absolute animal when the boost hits, yet even though it appears so low to the ground, drives like a cadillac on all the roads. It doesn't "track" with the grooves, but rather glides over the road. Not so much as a twitch in the steering wheel. It even gets good gas mileage when not in the boost. It truly is EVERYTHING.

I have had Vipers..... BUILT 1400whp GTR's. And this is by far my favorite so far. Every shift feels like a freight train rear ended you. It has the looks and the power to back it up.

The car has near new Advan GT wheels and Tires. Just had a full detail including Quartz coating put on and the paint always has that WET look to it. The interior is a reddish brownish color, which I personally love.

We all want something in a car and this car fulfills. I could send this car sight unseen to anybody in the world and they would not be disappointed. Needs absolutely nothing except a driver.

Anybody would buy in confidence with my feedback and is also welcome to come see the car any time. I have the clean clear title in hand. this car has never had any repaints....accidents or anything of the sort.

Your getting a proven, completed, performer with no wait time. The Heffner TT package combined with the wheels and tires comes in at almost $70k with all the options. Grab it while it lasts. I doubt another this clean, with this low of miles, and this reliable and problem free will show up for sale.

Feel free to call or text with any questions.

Car is located in Southern California. Just use my Montana address for the Registration.

Todd
951-816-9111 CALL OR TEXT

I am not selling the car to get rid of a problem like many. Somebody is going to get one of the most sorted out cars on the planet. Most modded cars have underlying issues. THIS ONE doesn't!

Wouldn't it be nice to actually buy something that you can just drive, whether its hard, or easy, and just wash it, wax it, and drive it again. No breaking down, fixing crap, leaks etc? Well here is that car.

REGARDING TRADES. I would preferably not take a trade. If you have a quality car I may consider a partial trade depending on what it is. Shoot me a message.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	R8 6.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	479.9 KB
ID:	471883   Click image for larger version

Name:	499913810.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	533.7 KB
ID:	471889   Click image for larger version

Name:	499913827.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	556.5 KB
ID:	471890  
Attached Images        

Last edited by tricolorpit; 03-20-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:35 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
All I can say is WOW!! The perfect build!! GLWS

Old 03-15-2017, 05:51 AM
tictakman is on a distinguished road
Great car! What turbos are these?

Old 03-15-2017, 08:40 AM
tricolorpit is on a distinguished road
Garret gt35r's

Old 03-15-2017, 03:20 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
GLWS Todd!
Aj

Old 03-16-2017, 08:36 AM
Thanks. I'm sure sooner or later it will find a good home. Not many of these for sale in this kind of condition that are this nice and THIS RELIABLE. And truly it doesn't break my heart if it stays with me either

Old 03-17-2017, 03:18 PM
TurboRT is on a distinguished road
Beautiful Car. I've been looking for something similar...either a TTG or TTR8. Couple questions: 1) Not familiar with this kit as much as the UGR...can the boost be reliably upped on this kit like the UGR to get to 1000awhp on pump fuel somewhat reliably and more on race? 2) Does this company include any drivetrain or transmission upgrades with this kit? Condition of the R-Tronic? 3) Someone was a little *** heavy getting in an out of the car on the side bolster, any splits in the leather there?

Old 03-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Give me a ring, take me 2 minutes to tell you and 10 to type it

Todd
951-816-9111

Actually no big *** in the seat lol. im not big and neither was previous owner. Pictures probably make it look worse than it is. Absolutely no cracks at all.

Turbos are capable of much much more. You would need some driveline mods and a short block if you wanted 1000whp. Trans is in perfect shape because the car was truly babied. 750-800whp is the number where your dead reliable and dont need driveline mods, hence why it's there. BTW. the car feels like it makes much more. Hits hard and pulls like an animal up to 8800rpm

Old 03-17-2017, 04:26 PM
TurboRT is on a distinguished road
Will do Todd. Out of town for the next couple days. Will touch base.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:27 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
First you make us drool over your GTR and now this... cmon guy...

Old 03-20-2017, 10:30 AM
Price Update. $125k! I found something else Im interested in.

Last edited by tricolorpit; 03-20-2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:23 PM
Sold!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.