Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Porsche Cayenne Interior Parts (Walnut and Carbon)

Old 09-01-2014, 04:56 PM
loxxrider is on a distinguished road
FS: Porsche Cayenne Interior Parts (Walnut and Carbon)

Category: Interior
Price: $500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Cayenne
Location (State): MD
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I have various trim items for sale from my 957 CTTS. If you don't like the prices, feel free to make me an offer! I will put these up on eBay soon if noone is interested.

1) Full Walnut interior trim package including all door, dash, and center console trim. The only piece I am not including in this price is the rear cup-holder because there are too many variations on this (smoker, vs non-smoker, etc.). I will sell it separately for a separate charge. The pictures will speak for themselves, but the trim is in very good condition. The only flaws are highlighted in the pictures (two cracks in the center console which I never noticed until I got it out of the car and the light hit it at the right angle, and one rear trim piece has a small mark in it). Any other marks you might see in the pictures are just reflections. The trim is in VERY good shape overall. I would like $500 for it (new retails for around $900, but I think you can get it for ~$775 from Suncoast ).

Right of steering wheel. This one still has some adhesive on it. It will come off with some solvent, but I didn't have any where I packed them up (I live on an oil rig 27 days a month)

This shows all the parts you will receive (no grab or door handles, but the cup holder insert [not shown] for the FRONT is included. The rear cup holder mechanism is not included)

The parts are cleaned up and are already packaged up safely to be shipped out immediately.

2) Grab and door handles ($500 for grabs only, $600 for a grab handles and a pair of door handles, $700 for grabs, and all 4 doors). The grab handles are in very good condition with the exception of a few light scratches on the driver's side handle from someone wearing a ring (:grr. I tried to highlight the scratches in the picture. The rear door handles are in nice shape, but one has a small scratch. The fronts are clouded up unfortunately. If someone doesn't want all four, I'd like to keep the cloudy ones for development of carbon parts. Again, the pictures will do the talking.

Rear door handles (see the small scratch)

These are the cloudy fronts

Old 09-01-2014, 04:57 PM
3) I bought some carbon fiber grab handles from a seller in Europe recently. They arrived in beautiful shape, but when I tried to install them, they didn't quite fit right! The problem was that there is a slight difference in the 955 and 957 handles.

These handles are for a 955. I have a 957. See below:

This is how my stock wood-trimmed handles fit

This is how 955 handles look on a 957

This is why

Now, as a 955 owner, you have the chance to get these at a very good price. I've taken a ton of pictures of these to show the quality and finish. There are two flaws in these that I could find. 1) There is a small scratch on the outside of the passenger side handle (not sure if that's my fault or not). 2) There is a slight imperfection in the carbon on the same handle. It does not affect the handle structurally at all, but you can see it if you are looking for it. I actually like it. It shows the nature of the product. It is made by hand and therefore is prone to containing imperfections. I would like to get $600 for them.

I really wish I could use these in my Cayenne (that is of why I bought them after all), but I don't want to risk damaging them beyond repair if I try to modify the end which mounts to the console to fit a 957.

This one shows the scratch

and this one shows the imperfection in the carbon

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns, offers, etc. I'm open to trades for things! (exhaust rear section, carbon grab or door handles, etc.)

Thank you!

-Chris

Last edited by loxxrider; 09-02-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:31 AM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
How much for the carbon handles and where in PA are you located?

Old 09-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Sorry! I thought I included that in my post.

I am currently asking $600 for them. I'm open to offers, so let me know what you have in mind and we can work something out.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Sorry, just realized I can't PM yet.

As far as my location, I'm all over western PA, eastern Ohio, northern West Virginia, and Baltimore. I work in the oilfield, so I travel a lot. I've got a farm in Altoona PA (near state college) so I occasionally go that direction.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You can leave anyone a visitor message...just left click on members username...select view public profile from the menu...there you will see a text box to leave a message in

Old 09-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Thanks Chuck, I will use that.

These will go on eBay if there isn't any interest. If you have an offer, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!