Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Porsche 991 H & R Springs For Sale - New

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 12:44 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Porsche 991 H & R Springs For Sale - New

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): TN
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I have a set of new H & R lowering springs, part # 28880. They fit my 2013 911 C2S Cabriolet. Not sure what other model they would fit.

Story is this. I traded my car with a set of H & R springs on it. Dealer knocked my trade value by $1,000 because they said car would need to be returned to stock for CPO. Fine I said, but send me back my H & R springs. I can't prove it, but I have strong reason to believe they sold the car with the H & R springs. When I kept pressing to return mine, I believe they bought a new set and shipped them to me, rather than giving me back the $1,000 they knocked me. Too long and convoluted story to type here.

Bottom line is the springs I'm selling look absolutely brand new, no dust on them, no dirt, no markings, no paint rubbed off, etc., etc. Dealer mounted some TechART springs on my new Turbo and sent the OEM springs to me also. Even though my Turbo was delivered to me with (13) miles on them, the OEM springs have clear marking that they were once mounted. No such signs on these H & R.

Asking $250.00, plus shipping cost ($20?) to anywhere in the continental USA.

Old 01-23-2015, 03:46 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Bump.