Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Status Icon-GT Racing Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 08:32 PM
TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !
Status Icon-GT Racing Seats

Category: Accessories
Price: $2900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Bentley, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hello!

I went back and forth on whether to keep these or get rid of them... Because they're so good looking.

I ordered these custom a while ago (6 months?) and never installed them. My problem is I'm 6'5" and the harness holes are just about 1-2inches too short for me... I wish these seats worked for me because they do look SO good.

These seats are now FIA approved, but they weren't at the time I bought them.

Brand new they cost $1300 a piece, plus 600 shipping.
I'd like to get $2900 shipped within the US, because these are BRAND NEW!

I'm also open to offers. I have these for sale locally too. I won't split the seats up, only sold as a pair.

These seats come with no hardware or brackets (I was planning on having them custom fabricated). They're leather inserts with alcantara outside. Coarse white stitching with white logo. Gloss black shell. This size is the GT (Their sizes are Icon, Icon GT, and Icon GTX). The size has to do with how wide they are, not tall... They're rated for up to 36 waist, but I was pretty snug with a 34 waist.

I'm sad to let these go... I wish they were more tall-person friendly. They really do look THAT good.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2047.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	410161   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2046.JPG
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	410162   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2045.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	410163   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2044.JPG
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	410164  
Old 12-19-2014, 08:46 PM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !
I wish they tilted forward. I am in the market for some nice racing seats that I can re wrap in Savannah Beige.

Old 12-19-2014, 08:55 PM
TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !TabooPc Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Vantaredoc
I wish they tilted forward. I am in the market for some nice racing seats that I can re wrap in Savannah Beige.
Tilted like reclineable? This is a fixed shell. There isnt really any dedicated race seat with reclining options.

You do sit very upright in them. I would have needed to mount them very leaned back.

Old 12-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Banned
32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !
corbeau lg1 seats, donnie

Old 12-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by 32krazy!
corbeau lg1 seats, donnie
Yeah, but those look like they belong in a mustang IMO. Not light and agile looking at all.

Status also makes a really good looking reclineable.

http://www.statusracing.com/catalog/...duct_info.html

Old 12-20-2014, 08:44 AM
Kistle is on a distinguished road
So, TabooPC....what seats did you end up going with? I am 6'6" and also looking for some track seats for my GT3. Would even prefer HANS, but I am even harder to fit since I am more like 40 waist. Didn't mean to hijack your for sale thread, just curious if you found some seats that would fit a sasquatch.

JA

Old 12-20-2014, 01:26 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kistle
So, TabooPC....what seats did you end up going with? I am 6'6" and also looking for some track seats for my GT3. Would even prefer HANS, but I am even harder to fit since I am more like 40 waist. Didn't mean to hijack your for sale thread, just curious if you found some seats that would fit a sasquatch.

JA
Try Recaro SPG XLs if you're a big guy

Old 12-20-2014, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by vr4henry
Try Recaro SPG XLs if you're a big guy
I would agree, but recaro is trying to get out of the racing seat business. They're not doing well and they have extreme backorder times. (6+ months). The other problem with recaro is they're very flat-backed. It hurts my spine a lot (my brother has the recaro XL's in his car and hes 6' 8", 40 waist).

Honestly I recently sat in OMP's seats, and they're really snug and comfortable. Their medium seat is perfect for me, and their large seat is too big. It would probably be perfect for a 6'6 40" waist guy, wink wink.

Old 12-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Banned
32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TabooPc
Yeah, but those look like they belong in a mustang IMO. Not light and agile looking at all.

Status also makes a really good looking reclineable.

http://www.statusracing.com/catalog/...duct_info.html
32lbs with sliders and bases. about as light as you can get with a steel frame. as for agility thats exactly why i got them. the lower thigh bolsters allow women to get in and out without showing the world they aren't wearing panties.
also 1400$(for the pair in leather ) shipped with sub mount installed and inflatable lumbar.
its personal choice and i have had momo, rottec, oem and sparco and corbeau. these are the most comfortable seats to date. but id digress and don't want to jack your thread any more than i have.

free bump glws

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0626.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	410217  

Last edited by 32krazy!; 12-20-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !
32lbs with sliders and bases. about as light as you can get with a steel frame. as for agility thats exactly why i got them. the lower thigh bolsters allow women to get in and out without showing the world they aren't wearing panties. its personal and i have had mom, rotten, em and sparco and corbeau. these are the most comfortable seats to date. but id digress and don't want to jack your thread any more than i have. free bump glws
I ordered a pair of Corbeau LG1 in blue (they were cheaper in blue) and can't wait to tear them apart and recover. I plan on adding a heat and ventilation kit also. Thanks!

Old 12-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Banned
I ordered a pair of Corbeau LG1 in blue (they were cheaper in blue) and can't wait to tear them apart and recover. I plan on adding a heat and ventilation kit also. Thanks!
if you can ask them if they can cut the bases down about 3/4". i wish i had on mine as some taller guys have a hard time driving . also you will need the corbeau sliders which i wish were about 2" longer. without leather they are crazy cheap!

Old 12-21-2014, 12:36 PM
32lbs with sliders and bases. about as light as you can get with a steel frame. as for agility thats exactly why i got them. the lower thigh bolsters allow women to get in and out without showing the world they aren't wearing panties.
also 1400$(for the pair in leather ) shipped with sub mount installed and inflatable lumbar.
its personal choice and i have had momo, rottec, oem and sparco and corbeau. these are the most comfortable seats to date. but id digress and don't want to jack your thread any more than i have.

free bump glws
They look a lot better in black, and in the car. Thanks for the luck!