Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

997.2 Turbo Porsche Tequipment Premium Indoor Car Cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 04:14 PM
realking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud of
997.2 Turbo Porsche Tequipment Premium Indoor Car Cover

Category: Accessories
Price: $219
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

For sale is this almost new Porsche Tequipment Premium Indoor Cover fits the 997.2 Porsche TT. #997.044.000.14

Why pay full retail of $290.00 plus shipping?

I drive from one garage to another daily and it was too much hassle after a few days to do this every day. Call me a wimp! Unmarked except for some tire dressing marks. Comes with original carry bag. Selling for $219.00 shipped by USPS Priority Mail. Paypal friend or add 2%. My loss is your gain!

"Tailored indoor cover made from breathable, anti-static fabric. With full-color Porsche Crest and logo. Genuine Porsche Tequipment accessory. Storage bag included. Fits all 997.2 Turbos"

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2379.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	637.2 KB
ID:	451893   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2380.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	714.8 KB
ID:	451894  
Old 06-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Ben Burkhard is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by realking
For sale is this almost new Porsche Tequipment Premium Indoor Cover fits the 997.2 Porsche TT. #997.044.000.14

Why pay full retail of $290.00 plus shipping?

I drive from one garage to another daily and it was too much hassle after a few days to do this every day. Call me a wimp! Unmarked except for some tire dressing marks. Comes with original carry bag. Selling for $219.00 shipped by USPS Priority Mail. Paypal friend or add 2%. My loss is your gain!

"Tailored indoor cover made from breathable, anti-static fabric. With full-color Porsche Crest and logo. Genuine Porsche Tequipment accessory. Storage bag included. Fits all 997.2 Turbos"
Do you know if this willfit a 997.1 turbo?

Old 06-26-2016, 11:38 AM
tphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ben Burkhard
Do you know if this willfit a 997.1 turbo?
IMO i think it should fit, not much diff in dimension.

I have the same cover (GT3 RS) fit fine with aerokit C2S, i love the fabric, could use for bed blanket

Old 06-26-2016, 11:43 AM
I was thinking that it would too but wasn't too sure. I suppose it'd depend if the .2 has the aero kit with fixed spoiler or not.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:31 PM
realking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud of
As per the Suncoast website, they are the same part number - 997.1 and 997.2. I do not have the fixed spoiler on my 997.2 TT.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:41 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Interested! Where r you located

Old 06-26-2016, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by realking
As per the Suncoast website, they are the same part number - 997.1 and 997.2. I do not have the fixed spoiler on my 997.2 TT.
Could you email me to work out the deal? benburkhard@hotmail.com

Old 06-26-2016, 01:00 PM
I'm located in Danville, CA

The car cover is still available and shipping is included in the price. Thanks!

Old 06-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Ben, please check your email inbox...thanks!

Old 06-26-2016, 11:14 PM
Sold!