Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

I want your Bentley!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 12:30 AM
film-student has a spectacular aura aboutfilm-student has a spectacular aura about
Smile I want your Bentley!

...for my pictures

Hello forum members, new to 6speedonline.

i'm active on a few other forums but thought i'd join here too.

i am in the southern california area and looking for cars to shoot with my model.

here is my youtube and flickr!

PM me if you are interested in setting a shoot up

thanks!

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntbgf...el_video_title
flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60656352@N08/

Old 07-01-2011, 04:59 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Hi and thank you for chiming in. Am very familiar with this as am a photojournalist myself. Be sure you have full insurance in case there are damages. Most owners would also want to know the qualifications of the driver, if you plan on getting video of such things. Naturally the owner would need to have their car highly detailed, so considering that plus time/usage all professional photographers compensate the owners for the usage of their vehicle. Do you have a web site and formal portfolio we can see? Whilst i realize being a film student can be trying, also consider the liability in case things go wrong. Creative solutions, in case finances are limited on your end, are profit sharing if the investor feels the project is worthy. Just trying to help.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 07-01-2011 at 05:04 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:42 AM
film-student has a spectacular aura aboutfilm-student has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Hi and thank you for chiming in. Am very familiar with this as am a photojournalist myself. Be sure you have full insurance in case there are damages. Most owners would also want to know the qualifications of the driver, if you plan on getting video of such things. Naturally the owner would need to have their car highly detailed, so considering that plus time/usage all professional photographers compensate the owners for the usage of their vehicle. Do you have a web site and formal portfolio we can see? Whilst i realize being a film student can be trying, also consider the liability in case things go wrong. Creative solutions, in case finances are limited on your end, are profit sharing if the investor feels the project is worthy. Just trying to help.
Thanks for all the advice!

For now, I am just trying to do portfolio building work for free. Usually I try the forums for car enthusiasts who want pictures of their car in return. They usually supervise the whole shoot and I let them chime in to get their opinion as well. If it were a video, then the owner would be the only one driving it.

At this point, I don't have the resources to compensate every car owner, so I'm very flexible as to what the owner wants to do. I wish I could pay to do these shoots, but then I would just rent these vehicles and get a chance to drive them too

Thanks again for the advice, maybe once I start doing work for publishing or paid work and I need more controlled environments that will come more in handy.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:27 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh yes, we all start somewhere. My friend is a multi-Emmy award winning filmographer in a different field than you and the basic jist is the same. Be creative, go ahead and try the 'impossible' and no matter how crazy you may think an idea may be.......... ask yourself is it crazy enough