Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Any One Have A Copy Of the Service Discs For 05 GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Jackedwards is on a distinguished road
Any One Have A Copy Of the Service Discs For 05 GT

I am trying to find out some info, and none of the dealer seem to want to help, and I cannot find the discs on ebay or online to buy.

Any chance one of you with it could copy, can email me the directions on something..

I would be forever grateful.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:45 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
These guys have legit copies of the disc http://www.bentleyparts.com/PRD_Prod...ASSIST-CGT-DVD

Old 11-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
These guys have legit copies of the disc http://www.bentleyparts.com/PRD_Prod...ASSIST-CGT-DVD
Thanks a million for the link, I will buy that today. But for tomorrow, I am not looking for a bootleg copy of the disk, I just wanted to see of any one could get me the instructions on how to remove the headliner with pics, cause I got the car kind of in a place where I wanted to tackle that tomorrow morning. and be done.

Thanks again

Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 PM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
Hi Jack

PM me your email address and I will send over the steps for your DIY work. I like those who are afraid to work on their cars but beware any replacement parts you break are gonna cost u a small fortune.

If u have your VIN I can locate exact steps that you need as not all GT came with rear roof console (light). Do you know how to remove the front light console? Pry off oblong light cover>insert finger into oblong gap to push out 2 round speaker covers then remove two screws and push console forward to release. Below thread shows front light console removed from headliner when I installed car cam.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-blackbox.html

Thanks

J

Originally Posted by Jackedwards
Thanks a million for the link, I will buy that today. But for tomorrow, I am not looking for a bootleg copy of the disk, I just wanted to see of any one could get me the instructions on how to remove the headliner with pics, cause I got the car kind of in a place where I wanted to tackle that tomorrow morning. and be done.

Thanks again

Last edited by jc_333; 11-06-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by jc_333
Hi Jack

PM me your email address and I will send over the steps for your DIY work. I like those who are afraid to work on their cars but beware any replacement parts you break are gonna cost u a small fortune.

If u have your VIN I can locate exact steps that you need as not all GT came with rear roof console (light). Do you know how to remove the front light console? Pry off oblong light cover>insert finger into oblong gap to push out 2 round speaker covers then remove two screws and push console forward to release. Below thread shows front light console removed from headliner when I installed car cam.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-blackbox.html

Thanks

J
PM sent, Thanks in advance.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:32 AM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
SENT!

Have fun and do take photos and let us know how you get on.

BTW...why do u need headliner off? Wrapped in new material or cutting a hole out to mount your M134 for crazy hunting trips?

J

Originally Posted by Jackedwards
PM sent, Thanks in advance.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by jc_333
SENT!

Have fun and do take photos and let us know how you get on.

BTW...why do u need headliner off? Wrapped in new material or cutting a hole out to mount your M134 for crazy hunting trips?

J
Actually want to change the car to solar, so I need to put the panels somewhere. Just kidding.

The fact is the headliner is coming lose from the heat I guess and I need to take it off and hopefully reattach.

Thanks.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:02 PM
sonicd0012 is on a distinguished road
Would love to get some of these DIY instructions as i am taking my car to a repair shop