Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

few days in....

Old 09-07-2013, 01:24 PM
nrick is on a distinguished road
few days in....

I don't understand why they didn't do a better job of the paddleshifts and why is the steering cowling not covered in hide? This is the only bits I can fault on the car.

I have also been having some problems with the bonnet catches not latching on the one side, anyone have this problem. It doesn't look like the boot or bonnet has been opened. The boot sometimes doesn't latch either, I just open it on the key again and it is fine. Seemed to be getting better.

Old 09-07-2013, 03:59 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't latch physically or the senson says not closed? The sensors can go bad even though it is closed.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:18 PM
cdavis43 is on a distinguished road
I had bonnet light saying open even tho looked latched. You have to clise it a certain way read the manual it telks you how.

Cliff