Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

New bentley owner here.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Tjfls4 is on a distinguished road
New bentley owner here.

Hey guys.

I picked up a 05 cgt a month and a half or so ago. I been cruising 6speed for info and have already updated the keys and added the dice duo with the Bluetooth receiver. Both ideas I got off here just cruising through the posts. Anyway like I said its an 05 dark saphire with saffron & nautic blue interior. Im a "custom" car guy so I can't wait to get into it and do some work. I'm looking to start with an audio system but when I look around for ideas I don't see many. If anyone has done a nice system in there's please post some pics. I'm looking to upgrade everything but retain the factory navi/source unit.

Old 10-20-2013, 03:01 PM
lilo1980 has a spectacular aura aboutlilo1980 has a spectacular aura aboutlilo1980 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats Tjfls4! Post some pics of your baby.

Old 10-20-2013, 03:51 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Agree pics please. As for audio system, many great products out there. Some just add a nice subwoofer... or do you mean new amps and drivers.... or more?

Old 10-20-2013, 04:13 PM
See if this works.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	291630  
Old 10-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Here's another.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	291631  
Old 10-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Well my thoughts for the system are Jl audio c570 components is the doors. 2 JL 10w6's in the truck. New amps. Either JL or Zapco and I would use the JL clean sweep cl441dsp to integrate the oe source unit. But I want the install to be super clean and the trunk to be a work of art. Still thinking about what I wanna do tho. I'm still up in the air.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:30 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, sounds like it would be an impressive system. Obviously you'll need a top quality installer for the project who knows Bentley cars. Not sure who to suggest on the East coast.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
If Enjoythemusic likes the system it must be good. Congrats on the new car, enjoy.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm an x installer myself but I've always been impressed with the work of star motoring in englewood New Jersey. The work is second to none and they're always working on high end cars. I remember visiting his shop when it was audiocraft on rt46 in Lodi and they were always putting out some of the cleanest work I've ever seen. I was in high school at the time. That was over 15 years ago lol. Check out there site starmotoring.com I'm gonna go there next week and talk to them and see what we can put together. I'm sure it will be sick. Anyone deal with them at all??? It's been a while since I've spoke to the guys there.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:07 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Yours is the same colour as my first 06 CGT, though I see you have chromed wheels. I never stop being impressed with these magnificent machines... hope you have a lot of fun with yours!

Old 10-22-2013, 03:18 PM
THEBUONONE is on a distinguished road
Niceeeeeeeeeeeee

congrats bro on the 05 i myself just got an 05 a few months ago and i am loving this car but i am also looking for a shop on longisland to get some cool stuff done but don't know who to trust with these cars...any ideas ????? new nav system...ect ect....

Old 10-22-2013, 06:43 PM
Thebuonone... There's a place called MACaudio on Staten Island that does some really nice work. At least they did when I lived there. Still owned by the same guy and his work was always top notch. OR if I were u I'd check out the other shop I was talking about. Star motoring in NJ. That's hands down the best shop on the east coast in my opinion. If you do some research on them there was a Cadillac escalade they did with a rolls Royce phantom front end. Check it out & look at the interior work it's second to none. I saw that truck while they were building it and it gorgeous. Not really a fan of the phantom front end but the rest of the work is crazy perfect. Lemme know if either of those guys meet your criteria I'm sure you'll be impressed with what you see .

Old 10-23-2013, 07:18 AM
THEBUONONE is on a distinguished road
Thanks bro

thank ya brother.....i wish there was a place on stong island would be much easier for me

Old 10-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Norman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really nice
If you are looking for an installer who knows his way around a Bentley try Gus at Technik1 in manhattan. He is a sponsor on 6speed. He did custom work on my Bentley and I was very satisfied.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Norman75
If you are looking for an installer who knows his way around a Bentley try Gus at Technik1 in manhattan. He is a sponsor on 6speed. He did custom work on my Bentley and I was very satisfied.

Got some pics we can see???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New bentley owner here.