Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Another new rider from NJ

Old 11-29-2013, 07:18 PM
vanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura about
Another new rider from NJ

Hi All

I just picked up my 2005 Bentley last week. After riding it for several hundred miles all I can say is that this car is amazing. Heck its not even a car its truely an Automobile in all the senses of the word. I am a very happy camper.

https://www.6speedonline.com/g/picture/197805

I have to figure out how the pictures work on this site but unitl then check the links.

Last edited by vanslam; 11-29-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:09 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Welcome and spend some time here. You'll learn a lot about her and save a bit of money to boot.

Last edited by White991TT; 11-30-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Old 11-30-2013, 06:14 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Vanslam,

Congrats and nice pic! Yes indeed, the Bentley is a great true Grand Touring car with excellent capabilities. May it bring you many miles of smiles

Old 11-30-2013, 07:57 AM
vanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the well wishes. Actually I have spent a bunch on time on this site exploring and searching about the car before I purchased it. This really a good site for gathering Bentley GT information.

Old 11-30-2013, 06:06 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vanslam
Hi All

I just picked up my 2005 Bentley last week. After riding it for several hundred miles all I can say is that this car is amazing...
Congratulations. There's no downside to the Bentley - you're going to love ownership.

Originally Posted by vanslam
I have to figure out how the pictures work on this site but until then check the links.
See the Official Bentley Photo Thread at the top of the page. started by yours truly... there's tips for photos there.

Old 12-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Welcome.

Great to see another enlightened soul realizing where the true pinnacle of mortaring lies. So does driving your car make you fell better? special? more alive? blessed? Mine does that for me.

Old 12-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Hmmm its hard to put a finger on it right now. More alive for me is when I am flying an airplane, nothing can beat that. But with the Bentley I guess the word would be special…because of the ride, power, fun, experience etc. I just dont want to get out of the car, I mean automobile lol, Bentley of course is not a car. It takes driving to a different level…kind of like a level of wonderment. I still amazed at how fast and well handling a car this big can be. I am also amazed at the hand built quality, fit and finish, timeless style and stature of the Bentley. So right now for the first time I cant think of a name for my Bentley. I always have some sort of hot female name for my cars, bikes or planes; but, I think I am just going to have to go with Benley for now. LOL

Old 12-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Undercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond repute
swing by our shop if your looking for custom tuning and exhaust system/wheels and tires we will be happy to serve you with lowest prices and best service!

max
undercoverperformanceinc@gmail.com