Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Guess what the highest viewed posts in this forum are?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 04:08 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Guess what the highest viewed posts in this forum are?

Photos.

Just now I clicked on the "Views" column to reorder them from high to low, and the top posts are photos of our B's. The top post has 22,000+ views.

By contrast, the 'Official Photo" thread with more variety and some interesting shots has barely made 900+ views.

It should be 10x that, and so to get there we need more photos of our Bentleys.

I confess I have a personal agenda for setting this photo thread up... I just enjoy seeing other Bentleys. Even though they mostly look the same because of the evergreen styling, it's the different wheels, colors and background scenery that makes all the difference. There's some fantastic views out there - take a look at Dr D's photo for example. But of course they don't all have to be works of art... a simple photo of your own B in an appealing place is sufficient.

So let's get going on this.

If anyone wants helps putting up their photos, you're welcome to PM me. Otherwise there's a set of simple instructions in the first post of the thread.

(Yes, this has turned into a view rating contest and I don't like being beaten )

Last edited by kensilver; 12-04-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Enterpriser will become famous soon enough
I contributed to that thread and also am stymied to why its such a lack luster performer. I check in shortly thereafter I posted and was expecting to see many more photos of our (B)eauties and saw only a couple.

Old 12-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Enterpriser
I contributed to that thread and also am stymied to why its such a lack luster performer. I check in shortly thereafter I posted and was expecting to see many more photos of our (B)eauties and saw only a couple.
I found it a little more challenging to post pics but even I got it done. What I find more odd is that there is rarely a picture of the owners. What's the matter guys afraid your looking a bit old?

Ken thanks for the complement.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:49 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
...What I find more odd is that there is rarely a picture of the owners. What's the matter guys afraid your looking a bit old?...
Not everyone wears their age as gracefully as you Doc!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by kensilver
Not everyone wears their age as gracefully as you Doc!
Thanks again but I am sure you are a chiseled, ripped and hung stud yourself.

Wait a minute we're not flirting are we? All things considered let's just keep the pics of the cars an no owners in thongs please.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Thanks again but I am sure you are a chiseled, ripped and hung stud yourself....
I certainly started off like this, but then life got in the way. Now my wife loves me for my moolah

Last edited by kensilver; 12-06-2013 at 11:58 PM.