Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Continental GT Estate/Station Wagon.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 10:21 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Continental GT Estate/Station Wagon.

I don't know if anyone has seen this but it was a surprise to me.
GT Estate conversion; http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/bentley-motors/continental-flying-spur/9663/bentley-continental-flying-star-pictures#main-content-area

Les.

Old 03-01-2014, 10:39 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, i actually quite like it for the most part.

Old 03-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Do not like it at all. Bloody awful. The mods would edit out any more of my opinions than that.

Old 03-03-2014, 09:23 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
balla balla balla, or you give a homeless guy 100000 and drive a tahoe for a couple years.

Old 03-03-2014, 09:59 AM
robinardoin has a spectacular aura aboutrobinardoin has a spectacular aura about
Hmmmm....I wonder if they could add a pick-up bed to a CGT???

Mel, are you thinkin what I'm thinkin??? It already has 4WD!!!!!

Call it an El Bentino perhaps. We could then talk about mud tires versus sand tires etc.

Old 03-03-2014, 10:27 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by robinardoin
hmmmm....i wonder if they could add a pick-up bed to a cgt???
... Call it an el bentino perhaps. We could then talk about mud tires versus sand tires etc.
lol!

Old 03-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by robinardoin
Hmmmm....I wonder if they could add a pick-up bed to a CGT???

Mel, are you thinkin what I'm thinkin??? It already has 4WD!!!!!

Call it an El Bentino perhaps. We could then talk about mud tires versus sand tires etc.
May as well ask for a truck bed and then dump bed.

Steven you just lost some rep saying you liked that bastardization of a great automobile.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Ask me if i care what you think.

Ok, seriously, i do find it interesting. The craftmanship looks quite good, though i'd opt out of their logo. Have you ever needed the storage of an estate car while 'hickhiking' through Europe, etc? There have been two times having the GTC allowed me to transport more than normally possible due to lowering the roof to access rear seat storage. I love Grand Touring and that means drive and go to..... anywhere that looks like a good direction. So... yeah i kinda like that modded car.

Will you still respect me in the morning?

Old 03-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Ask me if i care what you think.

Ok, seriously, i do find it interesting. The craftmanship looks quite good, though i'd opt out of their logo. Have you ever needed the storage of an estate car while 'hickhiking' through Europe, etc? There have been two times having the GTC allowed me to transport more than normally possible due to lowering the roof to access rear seat storage. I love Grand Touring and that means drive and go to..... anywhere that looks like a good direction. So... yeah i kinda like that modded car.

Will you still respect me in the morning?
I can respect that you are you and I am me. We can differ and not fall out.

Now listen here bud I tour on a motorcycle so the GTC boot is a cavernous endless space. If I need more room I'll pull a trailer behind an F250.

You see I think practical can only go so far. Think about your choice of woman to wife. If she was bigger than you she could carry all your stuff and protect you in a fight. If she was terribly ugly then no man would ever threaten to flirt with her. If she smelled worse than a skunk you would fear no animal in the woods and on and on. You are with no such woman even if were practical on some level. Lets keep the wives and the bentley beautiful and on purpose.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Now listen here bud I tour on a motorcycle so the GTC boot is a cavernous endless space. If I need more room I'll pull a trailer behind an F250.

The F250 is a great truck! 100% agree there.

You see I think practical can only go so far.
(Looks ashamed) You know, you are right. Do miss having a few 'purpose-built' vehicles like years ago. You are indeed a lucky man!

Lets keep the wives and the Bentley beautiful...

Old 03-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Let me make my position even more clear that the last post.

The Conti GT is a sleek and powerful sexy cat like automobile. That other creature is a fat ugly rhinoceros.

Old 03-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Yuk....

Old 03-07-2014, 09:19 AM
vanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura about
Here is another link

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10701...ion-wagon.html

And a youtube photos

Last edited by vanslam; 03-07-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:48 AM
$800k in 2010.... wow! I'd have opted for the Pagani instead.

Old 03-10-2014, 08:00 AM
One of my dental assistants wonders why they don't just go ahead and add the wood panels on the sides.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Continental GT Estate/Station Wagon.