Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Price check 05 GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Acmw will become famous soon enough
Price check 05 GT

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/4358603975.html

What would you offer for this? miles are on the high side but for the right price i would say its a great deal , what do my fellow 6 speeders think?

Old 03-03-2014, 10:50 PM
No massage seats either, seems to have been pretty base. SCBCR63W96C035121 is the vin.

Old 03-04-2014, 02:41 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting colors, aftermarket rim choice and looks like he added that lip to the rear of the trunk. Mileage is 'highish' at 73k. Was it always factory serviced or ??? and last servicing was ??? I'd guess around $48k to $52k with all servicing up to date.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 03-04-2014 at 04:16 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Interesting colors, aftermarket rim choice and looks like he added that lip to the rear of the trunk. Mileage is 'highish' at 73k. Was it always factory serviced or ??? and last servicing was ??? I'd guess around $48k to $52k with all servicing up to date.
Current owner had no records of any services. i offered 45k.

Old 03-04-2014, 03:03 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, no records at all? Hmmm.... Hopefully you'll have someone do a PPI before final purchase.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:24 PM
MS616 is on a distinguished road
The VIN number you provided does not match this car. However based on the VIN you had provided, this GT originally sold at Bentley Orlando and below are the Information & Cost Options:

Main Paint - Beluga
Main Hide - Beluga
Secondary Hide - Beluga
Contrast Stitching - Hotspur
Bright Aluminium Fascia Panels
Deep Pile Overmats To Front and Rear
Massage Seats, Front
Veneer Door & Rear Quarter Inserts
Valet / Limited Access Key
Mulliner Driving Specification
USA Convenience Pack
Space-Saving Spare Wheel

Old 03-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by MS616
The VIN number you provided does not match this car. However based on the VIN you had provided, this GT originally sold at Bentley Orlando and below are the Information & Cost Options:

Main Paint - Beluga
Main Hide - Beluga
Secondary Hide - Beluga
Contrast Stitching - Hotspur
Bright Aluminium Fascia Panels
Deep Pile Overmats To Front and Rear
Massage Seats, Front
Veneer Door & Rear Quarter Inserts
Valet / Limited Access Key
Mulliner Driving Specification
USA Convenience Pack
Space-Saving Spare Wheel
thats the vin from the picture he sent me. suspicious..

Old 03-06-2014, 07:41 AM
MS616 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Acmw
thats the vin from the picture he sent me. suspicious..
A full repaint is a possibility, however the inside of that car is also wrong according to the VIN provided. It may just have been a mistake. Ask for the VIN again, and I'll provide you with option lists if you like.

Old 03-19-2014, 12:16 AM
Marcus22 is on a distinguished road
I have an 04 Bentley with 91k miles on it. Runs like a top. These cars are really just Pheaton's for the most part. The only time the repairs are spendy is when its proprietary items like windshield, window regulators, etc.

I've got mine for sale, I put about $14k in maintenance into it in the last year, all new brakes, rotors, rear 3rd brake light, control arms/bushings, window regulators for the rear windows, etc. I bought it for $53k with 88k miles a year ago and I own a high performance shop so I had my guys just overhaul it even though it was in great shape. Its been absolutely impossible to sell. I just dropped the price from $49999 to $48999 and I get about 4 calls a week on it from people who clearly can't afford it and are dreaming.

In short if you just spam the ad's on autotrader/craigslist etc with low ball offers like your $45k for that one you'll eventually find someone who will bite because its not easy to sell these cars. Mines mint condition and cheapest on the market with the exception of another guy selling one with a salvage title and people run scared because of the mileage.. this thing could do 150k miles without a single repair, with the exception of that third brake light likely going out again (lol.. you know what I'm talking about if you're a GT owner).

Old 03-19-2014, 02:46 AM
Originally Posted by Marcus22
I have an 04 Bentley with 91k miles on it. Runs like a top. These cars are really just Pheaton's for the most part. The only time the repairs are spendy is when its proprietary items like windshield, window regulators, etc.

I've got mine for sale, I put about $14k in maintenance into it in the last year, all new brakes, rotors, rear 3rd brake light, control arms/bushings, window regulators for the rear windows, etc. I bought it for $53k with 88k miles a year ago and I own a high performance shop so I had my guys just overhaul it even though it was in great shape. Its been absolutely impossible to sell. I just dropped the price from $49999 to $48999 and I get about 4 calls a week on it from people who clearly can't afford it and are dreaming.

In short if you just spam the ad's on autotrader/craigslist etc with low ball offers like your $45k for that one you'll eventually find someone who will bite because its not easy to sell these cars. Mines mint condition and cheapest on the market with the exception of another guy selling one with a salvage title and people run scared because of the mileage.. this thing could do 150k miles without a single repair, with the exception of that third brake light likely going out again (lol.. you know what I'm talking about if you're a GT owner).
Ya i see a lot of these cars on ebay, cars.com and autotrader are there for weeks and are always getting reposted! why is it so hard to sell such an awesome car?! lol Have a link to yours? the only people that dont budge on price is dealers and they are asking crazy money for 05s and 06 some are still asking even 70k+!

Old 03-19-2014, 03:22 AM
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...67131354&Log=0

This is an amazing deal! 15k in aftermarket upgrades! just the wrong color! wow lol i need black!

Old 03-19-2014, 08:49 AM
THEBUONONE is on a distinguished road
no wayyyy

i gotta tell ya bro anyone putting a bentley on craigslist has got to be a bit crazy...the car looks like a worn out pig big time.....stay away with a car with 73,000 miles and no records ....