Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

My Bentley GT Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 11:03 PM
vanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura about
My Bentley GT Review

Hi Guys

So I was bored this weekend so I did a video of reviewing my Bentley GT. Its not as polished as the big shows but it was fun.

Once the out clips video gets published I post it as well. I think this one is really funny.

Old 03-17-2014, 04:58 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Great job! Thanks for posting!

Old 03-17-2014, 07:18 AM
robinardoin has a spectacular aura aboutrobinardoin has a spectacular aura about
Nice review of a Bentley CGT...from Bobby Rahal nonetheless!!!

You must admit VS...there is a definite resemblance.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:26 PM
THEBUONONE is on a distinguished road
Love it

Bro i have an 05 and needless to say i agree on everything you said about this crazy auto....i miss driving mine since this winter has been an absolute bear on long island so its been tucked away for about 4 months now but i think i am close to getting this bad boy out of the garage and start to enjoy it again mine is white with black supersport wheels and black rear spoiler so needless to say i get alot of holy crap looks which how can you not love....closest thing to a celebrity your gonna get driving your bentley

Old 03-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Nice video but what the heck, 40 mph on the on ramp?????? 40-65 acceleration time???

The on ramp is the best place to exceed the limit. I am usually hard on the brake when I get to the interstate trying to get back down to under 80. I recall a test drive on a new GT Speed in Nashville getting a buck twenty on the ramp with the salesman in the car. He never flinched.

Well done video mate you make us look good on the net.

Old 03-19-2014, 12:53 PM
vanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for all the positive replays.

Hey Doc my general rule is do not commit a crime, record it and broadcast it on youtube. Its a sure way for a free vacation in a room with bars... LOL

Old 03-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vanslam
Thanks for all the positive replays.

Hey Doc my general rule is do not commit a crime, record it and broadcast it on youtube. Its a sure way for a free vacation in a room with bars... LOL
I could learn a thing or two from you. Yes recording and broadcasting is the issue.

A while back my daughter got a speeding ticket and was quite upset about it. She had been stopped twice before but they let her go with a warning. What is a father like me to say after all she rides with me? My wife said she had a speeding problem I corrected her and said she had a problem getting caught for speeding.

Old 10-07-2014, 09:40 PM
MisterBojangles is on a distinguished road
I could see the pure joy you experienced in this video.

Your review made me buy a Bentley GT instead of a Maserati Granturismo/Aston Martin Vantage

Old 10-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by MisterBojangles
I could see the pure joy you experienced in this video.

Your review made me buy a Bentley GT instead of a Maserati Granturismo/Aston Martin Vantage
The Bentley is a great car especially if you like what it has to offer. I believe it is in a different class than the two you listed. Not completely better but very different.

Last edited by Dr.Disaster; 10-08-2014 at 07:50 AM.