Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Dyson/Bentley GT3 in Pirelli World Challenge

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 08:52 AM
robinardoin has a spectacular aura aboutrobinardoin has a spectacular aura about
Dyson/Bentley GT3 in Pirelli World Challenge

Corvette, Viper, Ferrari, McLaren, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Cadillac and now BENTLEY in the PWC. I have always been a fan of the Speed World Challenge now Pirelli WC. In a former life I was able to be at the track for all their events when they supported the ALMS and it was some of the best racing to watch. The PWC seems to be no exception and with the addition of more manufacturers and the likely implosion of the TUSC (thanks to NASCAR type rules/officiating) it will only grow in popularity. It is like the old Trans-Am series on steroids! The Bentley should do well under the piloting of Guy Smith and Butch Leitzinger. I can't wait.

Old 04-17-2014, 09:08 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that is great news Robin! Just saw it on their site's homepage too

www.world-challenge.com

More info at www.racer.com/pwc/item/102812-pwc-dyson-racing-enters-series-with-factory-bentley-continental-gt3-program