Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Paint code

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Paint code

I would like to get some touch up paint for our Bentley. Where can I find the paint code for it?

Also is it possible to get a copy of the build sheets or factory window sticker? My insurance company wanted to know what the msrp was.

Thanks Gene

Last edited by Gene G; 09-12-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:48 AM
V12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura about
What colour is your car?

Old 09-13-2014, 07:15 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute

The car is a brown color. The dealer that I bought it from said that it is bronze, and that it was an Arnage color. What I'm looking for is there somewhere on the car that would have a paint code?

Last edited by Gene G; 09-16-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:15 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
I believe you will find the paint code for your car in the boot. If you lift up the floor board and look to the left of the spare, you will see two stickers. One is clearly marked PAINT CODE.

Old 09-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Thanks. I found the sticker near the spare tire.

Old 09-18-2014, 06:19 AM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
anyone know where to buy touch up paint for gt?

Old 09-18-2014, 12:53 PM
I believe that Dr Color Chip can provide the correct paint if you give them the paint code.