Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

massage seats.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:00 AM
ULSTRUP is on a distinguished road
massage seats.

I have tried the massage seats yesterday for the first time and....nothing.

before going back to the dealer I would like to know :
-is the ''massage'' connected to a specific fuse or all the seats functions are connected to the same fuse.
-could it be a ''programming'' issue or is it an ''electrical'' issue.

last but certainly not least, if the ''massage'' button is there I guess that it means that the massage option exists....or not

thank you all for your help.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:25 AM
This place being full of ''Bentley wizards' I'm sure that someone can help me out!

Old 02-27-2015, 01:32 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Could be fuse, yet not near a manual to see which fuse it might be. Check your owner's SERVICE manual for fuse box diagram/layout.

Old 02-27-2015, 01:37 AM
what an idiot! I didn't even thought about checking in the manual first!!!

Old 02-27-2015, 09:15 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
It's the SMALLER manual with cardboard-ish cover, not the leather-bound one.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Now with manuel in hand you too are a "Bentley Wizard".

I just drive the car and and happy if it starts, goes and does not develop any new sounds. Except a sports exhaust. That goes to your other thread about the poor sound of the stock W12. I agree it was way to soft and needed to sound like a real motor. I fixed mine.

Last edited by Dr.Disaster; 02-27-2015 at 11:32 AM.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Now with manuel in hand you too are a "Bentley Wizard".

I just drive the car and and happy if it starts, goes and does not develop any new sounds. Except a sports exhaust. That goes to your other thread about the poor sound of the stock W12. I agree it was way to soft and needed to sound like a real motor. I fixed mine.
Dr D. I disagree with you.
each car has its own personality, I don't think the CGT sound is ''poor'' I believe, but that's only my taste, that the QP sound is more exciting but the CGT sound fits the car personality.

and make no mistake, manual or not I'm far from being a ''wizard'', I don't even understand the diagrams!!

Old 02-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
It has diagrams????? Never noticed.

You can disagree with me all you want but that does not make you correct. After owning the car for a year or so the old Harley Davidson mentality crept in and i wanted more power and sound. The owner of the exotic indy where I bought the car did comment something to the effect that i was taking the car to where is was not designed. Well if the car had been bought with his money then he would be correct but since it was my money that it made mine the only opinion that mattered. I just wanted a little more of the Mr Hyde to show through.

Keep in mid that around here I have the only Bentley in a three or four county radius so I will not be judged by other owners as hooligan or uncouth.

Let the fight continue……..

Old 03-01-2015, 09:26 AM
It has diagrams????? Never noticed.

You can disagree with me all you want but that does not make you correct. After owning the car for a year or so the old Harley Davidson mentality crept in and i wanted more power and sound. The owner of the exotic indy where I bought the car did comment something to the effect that i was taking the car to where is was not designed. Well if the car had been bought with his money then he would be correct but since it was my money that it made mine the only opinion that mattered. I just wanted a little more of the Mr Hyde to show through.

Keep in mid that around here I have the only Bentley in a three or four county radius so I will not be judged by other owners as hooligan or uncouth.

Let the fight continue……..
Hell,no! I have no intention to fight with you.
you're right, anyway, the only valid opinion regarding your car is your opinion.

Old 03-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by ULSTRUP
Hell,no! I have no intention to fight with you.
you're right, anyway, the only valid opinion regarding your car is your opinion.
If we do play fuss it is all in fun. Just watch now poorly I treat Enjoythemusic. The better I know you and like you the more I will bust *****. If Merrymicrobe shows his old azz on here we can't bust his they fell of years ago.

End of threadjack. I rarely use my massage function on my seat but I do want it to work when i do select it.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Just watch now poorly I treat Enjoythemusic.

Maybe I like being treated that way.

Oh and don't thank me, spank me (just joking)

(...or am I? LOL!)

Old 03-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Maybe I like being treated that way.

Oh and don't thank me, spank me (just joking)

(...or am I? LOL!)
It is better to be slapped by a mate than kissed by an enemy. You ain't joking.

Old 03-02-2015, 09:14 AM
I have the feeling that, with friends like you, Enjoythemusic doesn't need enemies around here

Old 03-02-2015, 03:08 PM
It's all good.

Seriously, we should all meet-up for a great pint of bier in Germany. At some point rent a car or borrow someone's Bentley and take it for a few laps around the 'ring... just to test the brakes mind you. Good times.

Old 03-02-2015, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
It's all good.

Seriously, we should all meet-up for a great pint of bier in Germany. At some point rent a car or borrow someone's Bentley and take it for a few laps around the 'ring... just to test the brakes mind you. Good times.
I'm driving through Germany several times per year on my way to DK,we can organize that easily! No need to rent anything since I can drive there with my car easily.

I have been once to NURBURING invited to an ASTON MARTIN event by a friend. AMAZING.
here below in 2010

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: massage seats.