Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Anyone knows what this music is?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 12:55 PM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
Anyone knows what this music is?

Tried Google Sound Search to no avail....

Old 04-26-2015, 08:11 PM
Bart4speed is on a distinguished road
Did you try shazaam app?

Old 04-27-2015, 08:31 AM
glh
glh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud of
Here you go from Shazam

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	419234  
Old 04-27-2015, 12:43 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Musically very simple. Simple chord progression very synthesized with the root chord its corresponding major of the forth and the 7th of the fifth. I heard one shift to the relative minor. Good for a video background but musically boring to me.

Old 04-28-2015, 05:00 PM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
dr. d i would disagree with your musical analysis but i d not want to cause a riff between us

Old 04-29-2015, 06:39 AM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
Sorry I should have mentioned - I tried Shazam as well...it produces wrong matches, one of them being this "Living on a deep end".

@ Dr. Disaster - the music may seem boring to you in general, but something like this is perfect for my daily commute in the city It's very soothing.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:04 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
It's cinema-type music so great for the Bentley promo video. Given the right situation, I like it! Well, it is not like Bentley would use Zappa, Zeppelin, King Crimson or something Tiësto would play.

I'd like Bentley to use something with Johnny Rotten, Ramones, or....

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 05-01-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:08 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Gentlemen we have no riff. Music enjoyment is one of the most subjective things I can possible think of. I remember trying to tell my dad how beautiful some of the Pink Floyd of the 80's was and he never agreed. I also do not always want the same type of music all the time. If your ears hear that tune as agreeable then it is.

I am such an oddball sometimes I have classical music playing on my CVO Harley Davidson. Every body knows classic rock is the only music acceptable to that activity.

Driving the Bentley today and I had no music on enjoying only the tune of the piped W12.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:44 AM
Steppenwolf, Born to be Wild or Magic Carpet Ride.

The music in the video does accomplish the desired effect suggesting serene opulence of a refined and elegant car.

The GTC is a Jeckel and Hyde type of car either could be fine depending on the mood of the driver.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:51 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
The GTC is a Jeckel and Hyde type of car either could be fine depending on the mood of the driver.

Agreed Dr. D, stealthy speed within an elegant grand touring drop top.